BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
This product is hydrating and does not feel greasy. It is great to use for really targeting those dry patches that are still there after moisturizing. It helps add a little extra boost before applying makeup. It is very easy to use and absorbs pretty quickly. I don't know that it is the most essential product to own, but it is cool and does what it says.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I get a beautiful foundation finish with this, and find out equally nice to go more natural with just a buff of translucent powder and spot concealer. It has a pleasant floral smell and interesting cooling feel when rubbed on. Easy to use too much and wind up greasy looking after a couple hours though, but I cut back and it was great. Will repurchase.
Mikayla R.
Anoka
This product gives a really fresh look. It cools down your skin and makes your skin feel so clean. Good for any skin type and it really hydrates your skin. Helps to make your foundation look clean and smooth.
Michael H.
Oklahoma City, OK
OMG !! It’s funny because the packaging looks like deodorant lol but it is amazing! Super easy to use . Helps smooth and blur minimally and makes the makeup go on smoothly. Would suggest it for someone who’s more normal to dry .
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
I love this prep & hydrate balm. It feels so nice and cool on the skin. It’s great for doing your makeup or skin care in a rush. I truly see and feel a difference when you using this product!
Amy P.
Tempe, AZ
This is such a great dupe for the MILK makeup Cooling Water stick! Whenever my skin is feeling extra tight and dry I swipe this all around my face and then pat it in with my fingers. It is very cooling and hydrating and just perfect for prepping the skin for makeup. Highly recommend if your skin is dry!
Destiny G.
Saint Paul, MN
It was just an ok primer. It wasn’t my favorite and made my greasy and oily. It doesn’t offer any spf. Pros is it is affordable. Come is it didn’t work with my skin type.
Kaitlyn T.
I have combination skin and this stuff works great on it! It’s not expensive at all but at the same time you don’t get a lot of product with it. It’s very easy to put on
Annie G.
Yonkers, NY
I like that it's in a stick form so I dont have to waste alot of product putting it on with my hand. You can use your fingers to rub it in or leave it on like that. Its hydrating and smells nice. I have combination skins I use this on certain areas of dryness. It's a good product and affordable
Victoria C.
Battle Creek
I loved this product. It made my skin very soft and I found that my makeup went on easier and more smooth. Such a small amount of product in the container though.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?