BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
jacqueline r.
chandler, AZ
This prep stick is a pretty good quality , it comes in a really small simple container . It works ok & does very little of the job, isn't pricy at all . only recommend this if your going for a natural look (:
mary r.
Elmsford, NY
A MUST HAVE! great for hydrating your skin prior to makeup application. It provides a nice cool sensation that you'll love. Great for all skin types, hypoallergenic, and affordable! Helps my skin from getting dry patches throughout the day.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
My sister let me try hers an it was okay, I felt as if it left my face feeling thick feel of makeup, an my make up blotchy. I might try again to see if it works better. But at this point product is only okay
Zavianne G.
Waterbury
Leaves my face feeling so flawless and moisturized helps hide pores without blocking them easy to apply and blend not too thick or think great combination for oily or dry skin I only use this product to prime
Catrina M.
Boston, MA
I saw a beauty guru on YouTube rave about this stick primer so I went straight out to purchase one! I love the cooling sensation from the application and it did seem to moisturize my skin well! I will continue to use this product, especially because how easy it is to use!
Rowan H.
Knoxville, TN
Absolutely love this product!!! It keeps my face mosturized throughout the day and has a cooling affect when first applied. I have repurchased it multiple times because I go through it so fast.
Madison W.
Lexington, KY
Elf is starting to make such quality products and their packaging just keeps getting better and better. This hydrating stick is comparable to milk makeups! This natural finish leaves your skin nice hydrated and primed.
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
This is exactly what it says - HYDRATING! I find that it helps my makeup stay put longer simply because the dry patches typically on my skin are so much more nourished the makeup sits better and longer!
Sherlyn L.
When I bought this balm primer I was really skeptical if it will work for my skin, but it was really good! I would purchase again when I run out of this primer ir try their other primers!
Ivon N.
You get so much out of this product! It's price is very good and it works fantastic! I have combination skin and it still gets the job done! Doesn't make my foundation look oily nor dry!
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?