BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Sarah C.
Burleson
It's pretty good for the price. I like that it really hydrates your skin and it has a very nice shimmer. I think if I had to choose a cheaper brand I would go with his. It's not to bad. Has a nice fresh smell to it.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this stuff right here holy crap get this get all of them this balm from elf is so freaking cheap and affordable and it's makes your skin amazing smooth and ready for makeup and I would totally recommend this to others
Avery W.
Calumet City, IL
This stuff works wonderfully I use it before I apply my lipstick for the night. It helps get away all the dead skin and everything. I even told my best friend about this product and she loves it. I would buy this again once I get done using the first one.
Amanda P.
Such an amazing product at an amazing price, easy to blend and apply, or does what it says it will do at hiding your pores, great for all skin types! can't wait to purchase this item again, I recommend it to everyone!
Annabell L.
Orlando , FL
It's a good extra step but it doesn't really do much. When I think moisturizing primer I expect a lot of moisturizing! Doesn't give your skin any glow or anything. Didn't affect how my makeup went on or anything tho
Kari P.
Roan Mountain
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! It gives you a beautiful radiant glow without looking greasy, feels cooling on the skin, and it's a great texture! The price is awesome for the product and I would definitely buy this again!
Bethany C.
Owasso, OK
Cheap in price but you get so much more than what you pay for!! Makes your face feel fabulous! I have oily skin and it worked perfect for me!! Cute but simple packaging! Lasts awhile, which is great especially with the low prices! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Bailey F.
This has become part of my daily routine! I put this on every time I do my make up! It makes my skin so soft and smooth! It takes care of those little annoying dry patches so your make up goes on effortlessly!
Cindy M.
Wenatchee , WA
This product helps my skin because I tend to have dry patches. It doesn't make my foundation go weird it's just perfect! It's very easy to blend on to the skin and work with! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kristen W.
Gulfport
Love love this stuff, any skin type I feel can use this , I love the feel and moisture without the greasiness, smells great and great price, only down fall is you have to buy on line, well where I live you do.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?