BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Natalie W.
Fargo, ND
I love this product, it keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day. It is easy to apply and blend Into the skin. This is good for dry skin. It is very inexpensive, but it works like a high end product, I would highly recommend this product
Magui M.
Greenville, NC
Moisturizing and really helps to hydrate my skin before I put makeup on as well as anytime when I feel I just need to freshen my skin up. Overall I love this product and recommend it to people who want the hydration they need at a good price :)
Travis Scott C.
Hazard, KY
Hydration is key, and these are wondful for that, elf makes great products for everyone and it's even better if ur on a budget ,these also make great gifts for friends,clients and family, I love me some ELF
Amanda D.
Willimantic, CT
THIS. USE IT. As with everything, ELF is the most affordable and high quality product out there. The product helps minimize my pores before applying loose powder and lasts all day! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an AFFORDABLE AND HIGH QUALITY product.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA
I truly love this product. It's amazing how it glides on my skin. Doesn't feel heavy, it actually leaves my face feeling extra moisturized but not with a dewy consistency.
Kasia R.
Mahopac, NY
Perfect . This balm is not just good but amazing. I can't explain how good this is. Its so smooth and blends easily. One of favorite elf products of all time . I give it a 10 out 10 easily .
Esme M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love using this face primer! It makes my skin so soft before I apply my makeup. This is a good primer if you have somewhat dry skin. The primer lasts all day. It comes out as a white-ish cream but goes on your face clear. I would highly recommend this product.
Kelly L.
Carpentersvle, IL
An excellent surprise by elf. This is a cooling balm and it glides on so smoothly, and is absorbed into the skin very quickly. Great under foundation. A quick option if you need to save time. Primer and moisturizer in one!
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
The prep balm for elf is great. It is very affordable yet effective. It hydrates my skin and gives spf protection to protect my skin. It's applicator makes it easy to apply and blend out. I would buy this again definitely.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this stuff right here holy crap get this get all of them this balm from elf is so freaking cheap and affordable and it's makes your skin amazing smooth and ready for makeup and I would totally recommend this to others
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?