BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Karie P.
Caneyville, KY
I love this stick!  It feels so good when you rub it on your face.  It's cool and silky.  I always use this before doing my makeup.  Definitely something to keep on hand.
Emily R.
Stafford, VA
Excellent product! Left my face feeling and look excellent without breaking out all the time. I wouldn't buy it for everyday use because I like coconut oil. But it is still a wonderful product
Britt P.
Nicholasville, KY
I have been using this primer for some time now and I really like it. It makes my face very soft without clogging my pores or causing breakouts. It's fast drying and provides great coverage under foundation. I have combination skin and it works great and doesn't make my face too oily. I have also used this product Instead of moisturizer a few times and it works great for that as well!
Mariana H.
Pasadena, TX
The elf prep and hydrate balm is perfect to hydrate your skin before applying foundation. It leaves your skin smooth and fresh and it makes your foundation glide on your face perfectly.
Annalysa C.
Fountain, CO
Works great but feel like could make everything a little softer. Also with the container was a bit smaller not so blulky. I wear small purses so this do not always fit in the right place. Very easy to apply and easily able to pull off the cap. If you are looking for a great product look into this.
kelci g.
This worked so nice on my skin. I used it everyday I do makeup and I definetly recommend to everyone. It really doesn't let the foundation or other makeup sink into the pores
Aiyanna L.
This product just felt so amazing on the skin and it felt very refreshing and hydrating. I bought this for my friend as an Easter gift for her and she absolutely loved it.
Madison W.
kennewick
I absolutely love this product. I tend to use it before my makeup. I first put on moisturizer and then this. It works great as a primer and helps minimize my pores and eliminate dry patches. I also love the cooling effect it has! Would buy again!! And it's a low price !
Aditi G.
Really loving this product. I ordered mine from the Elf site. It is a great acquisution for people that have dry skin but it can be used just on dry areas if you have combination skin such as myself. It applies really easy due to its stick shape and it instantly hydrates your skin leaving it smooth and velvety feeling. You should definitely purchase this product because it has a very low convenient price.
Ashley G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
AMAZING! Makes my skin feel so bright and fresh! This is the one and only primer I found that works for my accuatain dryness! Whenever I would do my face makeup before my face would peel at my chin, but ever since I started using this primer I no longer have that problem! Love the way it makes my face feel soft and matte after using!!
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?