BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Desiree P.
Amarillo, TX
I love how inexpensive the elf products are, I love how this feels on my skin keeps me from getting dry, I was recommended by a friend and I absolutely fell in love !!!
patricia s.
Realmente este producto deja muy bien preparada la piel para el maquillaje, no es nada grasoso , la base luego de aplicar este producto corre super bien en el rostro
Theresa F.
My skin is dry and I feel like this is not enough moisturizer for me. I feel like it would work better for oily skin. The price is very comparable but overall not impressed with this.
marlene j.
Living in Arizona, it's difficult to wear makeup in the summer months. This primer keeps my makeup in place, without the caked in feeling or melting effect that the heat brings to me.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
This product was not as good as it could have been. It was moisturizing, but it wasn't amazing. It moisturized my face but it didn't allow for longer wear of my foundation. The product was good but not great.
flor r.
Dallas, TX
Ive used this ever since i was a teenager in high school i love it really would suggested it and the price makes it so much better its very soft and perfect for my dry skin fills up my pores and does its job
Totianna B.
Feels so cool and refreshing on my skin. Let's my skin feel more hydrated and my everyday makeup looks really nice over it. It's great in the warmer times of the years to hydrate
Karla L.
coral springs
I wouldn't say this isnt the best for hydrating. I have extremely dry skin so I need something really really good and I just prefer liquids over the stick forms.
Samantha L.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff is truly amazing. It helps your skin feel nice and cool and hydrated. It was the first time that I've ever used it under anything else. I think this product and their skin products are amazing. Especially for sensitive skin.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?