BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Heather M.
Kentwood
This is the best bang for your buck. The pore less primer was a bit drying & caused acne. My solution? I used the wonderful hydrate balm all over & then add the poreless to my t-zone area and perfection 👌
Mia P.
I just recently got this & it's already moved to the top of my faves list. It keeps my skin hydrated & really evens out my dry patches & how my makeup sits on my face. I love it! Will for sure re purchase
Kali Y.
Love it! I but it every month and I'm totally obsessed! Smooth, never makes me break out, and the best primer I have tried ever.e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer- Small
Francesca D.
Roma, Lazio
If I'd live in the uk I'd buy a tone of this. Easy to apply, it penetrates the skin very fast, it's moisturizing, my undereye does not crease at all when i use it. Now I miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie F.
Ashburn, VA
I typically don't use elf because it is a cheaper brand and I like the more high-end on my face but this primer is great. It has a nice subtle scent and it feels light on the face
angela l.
El Mirage, AZ
this primer is hydrating and it also moisturizes my face as well. Id recommend this product for any skin type. they also have bronzer primer. I love the elf brand! best makeup I have discovered
Peyton V.
I LOVE this primer! I feels so cooling when applying and it leaves you with a natural healthy glow! It is easy to blend out and would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Melanie K.
Kodak, TN
I got a sample of this with an ultra order. It works well and my skin is very sensitive and this doesn't make me break out as long as I wash it off at the end of the day.
Megan Q.
Minot, ND
I have very, very dry skin. I love this primer. It is very hydrating. I'm not sure if it's helps with making my foundation stay on longer, but I know it helps make my dry patches less noticable.
Blane B.
Kansas City, MO
Beautiful primer without a crazy price tag! It's so hard to find a primer that hydrates the skin without making it look oily and this does just that! Love this with my Estée Lauder Double Wear!
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?