BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Elf has upped their game with the New Hydrate balm! This has made my skin wonders! Applying it before your primary primer locks in that moisture. Doesn't feel sticky and doesn't feel oily.
Hanna Z.
Uniontown
Love it! Makes my skin so hydrated, I definitely reccomend using this product! I have really big pores though so I used my pore cream after applying this.. other than that it's great!!
latia c.
I am absolutely obsessed with products that can hydrate , my skin as I love make -up, as I love air , so any chance I can't get to make my face look beat for the gods , and hydrated at the same time I'm all in for it.
Evelyn P.
I've Used This Product Before . I FELL INLOVE WITH IT !! It Is For All Types Of Skin . Their Is Some problems But Not That Big . It Give It A Natural Look To Your Foundation . I Would Love To Guy This Product Again !
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
This hydrating balm feels very luxuries and gives you plenty of moisture. I do not apply this in my T zone, but I love the hydration it gives the rest of my face.
Esmeralda L.
At first I thought I could go to another store and see other options but i was already there so I got the product. Turns out it was really good I now use it in my makeup routine every time. If I run out I go buy it.
Kelly Q.
San Gabriel, CA
The elf cosmetics prep and hydrate balm is an amazing product! It hydrates my skin every single day and makes it feel as smooth as a baby's bottom! I recommend going out and buying it!
Analicia A.
The title says it all. It is extremely hydrating and lifting. It is great moisturizer and primer. For the price you really can't beat it. It is a dupe for the milk hydrating stick I would say. Def buy it again.
Melany T.
This prep and hydrate balm by e.l.f cosmetics is such a nice one. It helps you hydrate the skin but I can make it way to oily. I don't really know if prospects from the sun and it's my second time using it so I would try it a couple of times and I would let people know if it's really good
Tiffany M.
Columbia, MS
Just doesn't do much in my opinion. Great price and it smells ok and didn't irritate my skin, but provided no moisture to my dry skin. [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-prep-&-hydrate-balm]
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?