BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
This is really good for dry skin!! My skin has been feeling really dry these day and I use this before I apply makeup and it really helps at moisturizing my face and not making my makeup look cakey!! Really recommend it 👍
Kayla B.
The BEST primer. The consistency feels like gel but once it stays on the face it feels like a moisturizer. It glides on smoothly and helps for under makeup. You can use it just as a moisturizer as well. The price is fair
Jasjeet B.
Austin, TX
My skin is really dry, so this helps me to hyderate​ my skin along with priming. One thing I loved most about it is that it doesn't enhances my dry skin patches specially around nose and lips, and area between both brows.
Claudia R.
Santa Ana, CA
I actually use it differently than it was made for! I use it as a dupe to a cooling stick by putting it in the freezer or fridge and then applying onto the face! It can really help your eyebags in the morning as well.
Emilye M.
I think tho is a really good product because it really hydrates your face and moisturize before applying makeup. It is also at a very good price for those who are in a budget I would recommend this product and it does its job very nicely. When applying you Just feel like minty hydrating feeling on your face and its just a good product at a very good price
Hannah B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Whenever my skin is warm & sleepy I put this one & it wakes up my skin & feels great on the skin. It doesn't hide pores, on my skin it makes them more noticeable. I would definitely buy this again.
J B.
Omg this is the best stuff on earth!!!! I love how hydrating it is. I love the packaging. It's so easy to use. It makes my pores non existent!! I recommend this to all my friends and it's so affordable which I love !!
Jasmine S.
"Cooling" feeling when first applying, hydrated my skin nicely and hid pores for the most part. Some pros are that it leaves a nice soft base, zero cons. Easy to apply and rub in. I would repeatedly buy this product.
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Absolutely great product. I love that it is available in Target. I stock up :) Its easy to apply and blend. Love it not too shiny.

Will definitely purchase again.
Hollie H.
Chattanooga
I love this product and you really can't beat the price. I have combination skin and normally get oily in my T zone. I can tell a difference when using this, my face does not get as oily and I rarely have to touch up my make up during the day anymore.
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?