BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Rachel P.
Greenville, SC
This is very soothing on your face, and great bang for the buck! Feels watery, but once rubbed in hides pores and calms skin well. Can make your face look a bit oily if you aren't wearing anything over it
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Súper hydrating and affordable! Love that it's super easy in the skin and it doesn't make my face oiler than what it is. It has an ok effect, doesn't last all day but does the job
Jasmyn F.
Provo
Elf has really stepped up their game now! They are getting better and better over time! This balm is so smooth and everything that goes over it applies very smooth and easily!
Mj R.
columbus , OH
i love this hydrating stick it keeps my skin feeling fresh all day and helps conceal my pores. Super easy to apply to skin and lasts all day making your foundation look so nice and i would so buy it again!
Tina N.
Alhambra, CA
I use this everyday before going to school. This brand is very affordable like all the other products. It is very easy to apply to the skin, whether by hand or from the stick. It keeps my dry skin hydrated. I would definitely buy this agin.
Melissa R.
I just ran out of this baby. This is a MUST HAVE, if you have dry sling this works wonders and it super cheap ! It hides pores and It hold foundation really nicely. I would highly recommend it to everyone sometimes I even use it on its own.
Sarah S.
I like this as a primer more than most because I feel it helps hydrate my combination skin before I apply my foundation and prevents and dry skin from popping up. Doesn't clog my pores and is a good value
Kellianne P.
I was super impressed by this. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as my milk one but I really do! Which was a shock because this is a fraction of the price and I definitely feel this is worth the try.
Bjet C.
I absolutely love this product. My dry skin and this product is like match made in heaven. I love how it's in a stick form as well. I highly recommend this product. It's affordable as well and good quality.
Ashley H.
I use this primer every single time before I put my make-up on. My skin tends to dry out after washing my face or taking a shower so hydrating primer works perfect for me. After I put my foundation on you can definitely see the difference from when I didn't use it. My make tends to look more finishes and less cake. Works great
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?