BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #67 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
It wasn't amazing but it's so far the best one I've used! Helps my make up glide on smoothly and stay in place as well. I have combo skin and it's worked for me.
angela a.
this is probably the best drugstore hydrating product ever! it leaves a very cool, nice, and smooth finish. it preps my face for foundation & all that. it helps my foundation look smoother, flawless. loving it!
Noa W.
It's a very nice product, it hydrates so good.
It's better for a rather dry skin since it's quite oily. I really like the long-term effects of this. I totally recommend this to everyone since I like it so much.
Alyssa C.
Bullhead City, AZ
The Elf brand hydrating sticks are wonders! They are so nourishing and moisturizing, and obviously hydrating! For such a low price, ($8), yeah can get one yourself! Very inexpensive, and work on all skin types!
Kaitlin G.
I learned about this product from Nikki! I was really curious about the product! I tried it and I'm Inlove! It keeps my skin so hydrated and it's better than there only primers they have prior elf has stepped up
amber h.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this. It helped take out the redness in my skin and allowed my foundation to set correctly. It did feel a bit oily at firt but wants it soaks into the skin and the rest of your makeup is applied, its fine.
Sarah R.
This stick is GREAT!! I finally found the cure to my dry skin!(: this glides on easy and moisturizes the skin perfectly. It isn't a bad formula, I've put foundation over this before and it still held up great
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I love this primer it's probably one of the best that doesn't leave your feeling oily. It's cooling and refreshing and it's all water based so it doesn't cause acne.
J B.
Omg this stuff is amazing!!!!!!! I just got it in the mail and it does amazing things for hydration and Pore reducing !!! I honestly don't know about sun protextion but I would buy this a million times over.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Súper hydrating and affordable! Love that it's super easy in the skin and it doesn't make my face oiler than what it is. It has an ok effect, doesn't last all day but does the job
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?