BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #64 in Face Primer

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Jess M.
I love this stuff. I use it when traveling- just chuck it in your bag. Great for my acne prone skin, and definitely felt hydrating and maybe a little cooling. I would recommend to anyone- and if I didn’t have 1000 of moisturizers already, I would just use this.
carolina s.
Duncanville, TX
The elf cosmetics Prep and Hydrate Balm was recommended to me by a friend. When I first tried this product I was shocked it blended out fabulously. It didn't take to long to dry nor did it dry to fast. I would gladly buy this product again. Also I recommend it to other people that might be new to makeup.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
I believe e.l.f . is slept on because of the low price, but it is truly amazing! I lose all e.l.f. products. If you don't want to spend a lot of money or need something quick, I recommend this! I was very impressed (and it works much better than other brands)
Bronwyn H.
Dover, AR
Do not recommend, makes your skin oily. I heard that elf is a good drug store makeup brand, and I don't have an Ulta or Sephora nearby, so I decided to try it. Regret spending the $8 on the bottle. Do NOT spend your money on this. Not worth even $2.
Adam L.
Las Vegas , NV
This is definitely a great product to prep your canvas for any make up look. It's long lasting and hydrating base will enhance any make up look and increase its wear time without question. Definitely a good product for the price you pay. E.l.f. Is amazing.
lindi i.
I love elf products because they are affordable and also do their job. This product provided me with a beautiful base to start applying my makeup. I have extremely dry skin and it really helped to moisturize and keep my face moisturize throughout the day!
Hayley Q.
this product is interesting. is it a primer? moisturizer? both? it's a little bit thick but feels nice and cooling on the skin. you only need a little bit of product because it is kinda thick. makeup applies nicely on top and does a good job at hydration.
Esme R.
Roswell, NM
Its a must get have! With its different minerals it hydrates your skin and not only does it look good in the moment but also helps your skin look healthier and younger. I cannot say anything bad about this awesome product, instead I recommend it.
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is the best moisturizing primer I have ever come across! The price is so cheap for the product quality you are getting. I can’t express just how much I love this product. I never let myself run out. It has a very light, cooling and dewy feel to it. Would recommend this to anyone!!
Kelly L.
This is amazing! Love the natural ingredients and the way it makes my skin feel! It is instantly cooling and hydrating to the face, it makes you feel so refreshed! Perfect as a primer before makeup or just on it's own! Amazing for my dry skin!
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?