BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
  • "i really like this. i have dry skin and this is super nice for moisturizing right before applying foundation. " in 109 reviews
  • "this primer works awesome for me! i have dry skin and it works wonders! might not work too well for oily skin, which is why i gave it 4 stars. other than that, i think it is awesome and for the price, you can't beat it. i reach for this over my smash box, and too faced primers!" in 100 reviews
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
I had been so curious on trying this product. I saw many MUA using it and just had to try it out myself. I have combination skin and was a little hesitant to use in my t-zone, where I’m most oily. But this product proved me wrong.

I applied all over my face and gently rubbed it in. It’s just the right amount of hydration. It’s smells clean and makes your skin feel fresh. I used this stick in combination with one of my MAC primers.

I noticed it helped my foundation application and my makeup has stayed put. I would recommend this product plus it’s so affordable.
Hannah N.
Seminole
This is a nice cooking balm. If you have drier skin, you’ll like this. It is a bit sticky but it absorbs in a couple minutes. You don’t get a ton of product and it’s not super super hydrating but it’s good in the dry patches under makeup. I can’t tell if it breaks me out because I get new acne almost everyday regardless. It is nice under the eyes and on the lips and a good cheap cooling balm.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
Love the cooling effect of these. I like to use them overnight or before I put on my makeup for extra hydration. I recommend for dry skin. Dries down matte and easy to apply in the stick form. I hope they make more products like this since this is perfect for traveling. Only reason for 4 stars is because it does not come with a lot of product.
Sarah B.
I love using this balm as a primer or just to hydrate my face. I make “streaks” all over my face and rub it into my face. It has a nice soft scent and is easy to blend in. My makeup seems to never have any issues when applied over the balm. It can used alone just I hydrate and it doesn’t feel oily or make me breakout. Great balm!
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this not long ago, and I have to say I really like the consistency of it, and how it helps my makeup perform. The stick applicator has been convenient. Overall it's something I find myself reaching for more and more.
Bella M.
I would say this is a good duke for the Milk Makeup cooking wager stick! It’s easy to apply and blend into your skin! It has a very natural finish to it and I don’t think there is any SPF in it. I would recommend this product if you were interested in getting the milk makeup this is the cheaper way to go!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
One of the best products i have ever used. This hydration stick really gets the job done. Hydrates and moisturizes my face. I use this when i get out of the tanning bed or take it on days i go to the beach. It makes my face feel so much better. I highly recommend this product. Its my favorite thing.
Megan S.
This is always the first thing I grab out of my make up bag before I apply my make up. I just put it on, wait for minute or two and then add the rest of my makeup on top. It adds the right amount of moisture to rip my face of dry skin I may have missed and doesn't leave my face oily and shiny.
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
I bought this because EmilyNoel said it was great for under the eyes. It is hydrating but I don’t notice a huge difference when I use it. I like to use this when I’m trying to get makeup on quickly. I just rub the stick all over my face and rub it in and it’s a lot faster than other primers.
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great first step before applying foundation if you feel you have dry skin or dry spots. It’s so cooling feeling and glides on the skin with ease. I love using this if I’m going for a dewy finish!
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Will this make me break out?
rebecca M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this for all over the face or is it went for dry spots only? Also, can this replace the hydrating primer?
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Katelyn V.
How does this work on combo skin? Also what is the price on this?
Nieves G.
Does this work for people who have dry skin?