BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This convenient, versatile water based primer stick instantly hydrates skin to improve skin texture and to prep skin for makeup application.  Infused with shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape to hydrate skin. The two-in-one formula and stick form is perfect for travel or your gym bag!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How to Use

Twist up the stick and apply all over the face in circular motions. Blend in with fingertips. Can also be used to soothe dry hands or elbows.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

0.51 oz. (15g)

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacoa (Coco) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

• Does the ELF Prep & Hydrate Balm work well as a prime...1 Answers
Madison D.
Gilbert, AZ
This stick is amazing to give your skin some added moisture in the hard to reach areas. I use it to get precisely under my eyes as well and the cracks (I know, sounds gross) around my nose. It works great on it's own, or under makeup.
Tina H.
I like to use this product in the morning under my eyes after I've cleansed my face, because it feels cooling and moisturizing for my morning puffy eyes. It doesn't ruin my undereye makeup and my foundation goes on fine. I like the subtle fresh scent it has as well.
A.J. B.
Alvin
this balm does just what it claims, it preps the skin well for makeup and hydrated. i swipe it onto my skin and pat it out and i find it gets nice and tacky so my foundation sticks to it. it also feels very hydrating on the skin, i find that this keeps my face from getting dry and cracky throughout the day. i absolutely love this, and i think the price of $8 is great.
eva m.
United states
This product is super cheap for what it is. I got it in a set with the e.l.f. daily face cleanser off of the e.l.f. website and the balm is usually 8 dollars so I thought that was a very good deal. I use this product almost every day and it's so smooth and glides so nicely on the skin. I know its supposed to be for before makeup but I just use it as a moisturizer before I leave because I don't wear a lot of makeup. You can use it as a primer too but I dont.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
I cant say enough about this product its very affordable and makes your skin feel really hydrated and alive it goes on smoothly and you will quickly get addicted to this product I have combo skin and it works wonderfully
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
This hydrating balm is a primer that has purified water, Shea, and Vitamin E. It prepares your skin before applying foundation and leaves it soft. It was only $8 on e.l.f.'s website. It is great quality for the price. e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
Lena R.
Florida
This product is awesome. It hydrate my skin. This is an affordable product for someone how on a budget, but want to take care of your skin. This product is good without foundation if you use foundation after it does not work fell it show all your pores e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm
Dale J.
e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm

I’m in love with this product! It works amazingly! I use in conjunction with primer and it leaves my skin looking smooth! I highly recommend!
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
This is almost exactly like the Tony moly panda cooling eye balm. I love it and use it constantly since I got it last week! A little pricey for elf at 8$ but definitely worth it!
Ellie C.
I want to give this product a 4.5/5 bc it’s really good, just not great. I bought this after seeing reviews as something cheapish since my skin suddenly became dry. If applied in the right amount this does a good job of making my foundation dewy but not greasy. You need to let this dry for at least 5 minutes or your foundation and other makeup will apply badly. Once I learned how to use it, I really have liked this and use it everyday.
Amanda J.
Does the ELF Prep & Hydrate Balm work well as a primer? Does it pill on the skin? I have dry skin and looking for ways to speed up my get ready for work glam. Thank you! e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm