e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Ana R.e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Brenda P.e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Dawn S.See all 16 photos

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The long-lasting precision liquid eyeliner formula and pigment rich color glides on smoothly for defined and precise lines. Features a tapered brush design to create thin or bold lines for a custom look. Try a winged-eyeliner look and unleash your inner retro diva!

• Is this any good? Is it black black? ...This is inky black. It won't s... 4 Answers
  • Does it flake? Is the color super pig...Very pigmented & doesn't f... 4 Answers
  • I need a new eyeliner. How well does ...This works well but it isn't w... 3 Answers
Photos (16)
  • "Omg you need this if you have a hard time being neat when applyinv eyeliner " in 2 reviews
  • "I have found that with this eyeliner, though it is very good I have to apply it multiple times to get the desired black shade I want to achieve." in 2 reviews
  • "It's super easy to apply and stays all day." in 2 reviews
  • "I was wanting to transition from gel liner to liquid and thought spending a $1.00 was worth the risk go hating it." in 1 review
  • "If you like the thick eye liner look, I would try the cream eye liner by ELF in the pot." in 1 review
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
Arlington , VA
Overall, this is an okay eyeliner - doesn't smudge after hours of wear and the formula doesn't irritate my eyes (Almay I'm looking at you!) but I feel that there are several areas that it lacks in. The good thing about the applicator is that it is extremely thin which is perfect for winged eyeliner but the applicator is difficult to use/control in general compared to KVD, Almay or Maybelline. In addition, the formula itself is very liquid-y which contributes further to the issue. For a beginner, this is an okay product to test out and it's not waterproof so easy removal. You have to be super careful with using it and I most likely won't be purchasing this again.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
This eyeliner blew my expectations, it was so cheap I decided to give it a shot and it's been my favorite drugstore eyeliner ever since, I do find that it can bubble up and crust off easily so I recommend using a good primer, such as the Urban Decay Primer Potion and the brush can become messed up if you insert the brush incorrectly into the tube, overall the pigmentation in this eyeliner is extremely good and it's worth a try!
Margaux D.
Margaux D.
Nov. 6, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Black
I expected this product to let me down, but it didn't at all! As long as you wipe the excess product off on the rim of the bottle you can get lines that are sharp and precise. And let me tell you, if you use a good primer this stuff does NOT BUDGE. I've had almost no flaking or smudging even from the most extended and thick wings. It's only ~$3 which is an added bonus. This product is amazing and totally worth it.
Sidney U.
Sidney U.
Woodhaven, NY
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Black
This is an okay eyeliner, I feel like recently it has not been the way I remembered. when I first bought it a few years ago it was great and I really liked the brush. Now that I have recently bought it, the blackness of the liquid was not as dark as I remembered and I have to brush it on a few times to make it dark enough to preference. This eye liner is about $3. I usually get it at target or old navy.
Svenja F.
Svenja F.
Irvington, NY
I am normally not really a fan of liquid eyeliner or eyeliner in general but then a friend told me about it and how great it is working for her, so I gave it a try and I am completely impressed by it! It is easy to apply and it is super long lasting: Even if you do not have great practice with liquid eyeliner, like me, it will be easy from the beginning or will be getting easy pretty fast!
Krystine T.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Black
I was honestly surprised by how much I love this eyeliner! I bought this in a pinch because my higher-end liquid liner was out and I was on my way out of town for a bachelorette party! Yikes! I swung my Target and picked this little beauty up and now it is my go-to for every-day wear! Easy to apply, last all day, and only a few $$! Can it get any better than that? No... no it cannot...
marie A.
marie A.
Horrible . . . this eyeliner cracks on me. i hate how after wearing all day i have 'raccoon eyes' leaves product all over my lid & smudges easily. doesn't last very long i have to keep re applying. . . it is very inexpensive & i do really like the brush applicator how ever i advise spending a little more money on a better product .
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Oshkosh, WI
This was the first time I had bought a liquid eyeliner, as I had usually used pencils. The pigmentation is good, but I found it hard to apply. To take it off to fix, was a disaster because the formula was so runny. The applicator isn't all that great either. I personally don't recommend this product, and I wouldn't buy it again.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
I greatly dislike liquid liners. Like, I wind up winging it out to my earlobes. It will ruin my entire night, and Grrr. I got this just because, why not?

Holy crap. The liner is inky black and the brush is pixel thin and flexible. Wherever I want the wand to go, it goes. And the liner is opaque, doesn't irritate my eyes.
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
WINONA, MN
It's an alright eyeliner, but I've always had to apply multiple layers for it to be dark enough to where I want it (I like my eyeliner as black as my soul, just kidding haha). It's cheap, so I mean if you need an emergency eyeliner that you wouldn't be too heartbroken if it was lost, this is the thing for you!
maya m.
maya m.
Isw that iner good and does it swmudge after few hours ??/?
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Does it flake? Is the color super pigmented?
Christina L.
Christina L.
Ödeshög
Is this any good? Is it black black? Does it hold for like all day? Does it smudges a lot??
suzy C.
suzy C.
I need a new eyeliner. How well does this one work? And how does it compare to higher priced ones?
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
How could this product get any better??