BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #76 in Eyeliner

The long-lasting Precision Liquid Eyeliner formula and pigment rich color glides on smoothly for defined and precise lines. Features a tapered brush design to create thin or bold lines for a custom look. Try a winged-eyeliner look and unleash your inner retro diva!

• Does it flake? Is the color super pigmented?5 Answers
  • Is this good for the cat eye?! 3 Answers
  • Is this any good? Is it black black? Does it hold for lik...4 Answers
e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I have been doing a winged liner for over 4 years now and I prefer liquid over gel. I've gone through a lot of eyeliners and this one blew me away! The precision is amazing and it is so easy to apply, it glides very easily and it stays on all day. Even after a nap or a server shift my wing is perfect, no smudging or cracking. If I could post a picture I definitely would! " in 53 reviews
  • "I greatly dislike liquid liners. Like, I wind up winging it out to my earlobes. It will ruin my entire night, and Grrr. I got this just because, why not? Holy crap. The liner is inky black and the brush is pixel thin and flexible. Wherever I want the wand to go, it goes. And the liner is opaque, doesn't irritate my eyes. " in 46 reviews
  • "Use this everyday.. Helps a lot to perfect the car wings!! Omg you need this if you have a hard time being neat when applyinv eyeliner " in 32 reviews
  • "I have found that with this eyeliner, though it is very good I have to apply it multiple times to get the desired black shade I want to achieve." in 2 reviews
  • "Omg you need this if you have a hard time being neat when applyinv eyeliner " in 2 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my ultimate favorite liquid eyeliner! For someone who usually rocks a cat eye - this eyeliner is the absolute best!

The applicator is nice and soft and glides against your eye, but it isn’t too soft that you can’t control where the eyeliner is going to go.

When the eyeliner first goes on - it’s more shiny looking but dries more of a matte black. And it’s not a light matte black, almost charcoal - it’s a dark, true black.

The formula is my favorite part of the product, it doesn’t feel heavy on your eyelids or like it’s dragging them down. It’s not too runny or thick, it’s a perfect in between.

It doesn’t transfer over to your eyelids or make a mess if you try and wipe it off, it actually comes right off.

This eyeliner stays on allll Day. I will be the first to admit that I sleep in my makeup occasionally and take naps in it - but when I wake up, my eyeliner looks like it was just applied, maybe due for a few touch ups!

And last but not least, if that hasn’t sold you on this product - it is budget friendly! It’s $3 at Target.

The only complaint I have about this product is that it isn’t waterproof. And I don’t believe they have a water proof version of it, yet..

If you are in the market for a new liquid eyeliner, definitely try this one!
Ahvie E.
This eyeliner is my go to liner for all looks. Whether it be a normal liner or glam look, it’s one of my favorites. Its thin tipped brush is also easy to apply inside of eyelash gaps. I first bought this from Target two years ago and have been hooked ever since! My only problem is that sometimes this liquid consistency can be hard to work with and the tip of the brush can collect liner in the shape of a ball, which makes the finished eyeliner look less sharp. It’s still a very nice liner and I recommend it to those who love bold, stunning, and thick eyeliner.
Vanessa L.
This is a very good liner. Its not as black as I prefer but that is personal preference. I think its perfect for beginners, in fact it was with this eyeliner that I finally learned how to properly use liquid liner (I used strictly gel liners before) . Good wand and very affordable
Marissa F.
This is the first liquid eyeliner I’ve used and I think it’s great! The smell is a bit strong for me and if it gets in my eye (because I’m terrible at eyeliner lol) it burns, so hopefully you’re way better at application then me! Sometimes I need to do more than one coat for it to look dark black and polished otherwise it’s kinda dull but still such a good liquid liner for an amazing price.
Bridget K.
Harpursville , NY
this is also another product that i love using from elf. I do not think that there would be no improvement for this product, does not smudge off in my experience and it does not fade. it works very well, and when wiped off in shower, you do not have to scrub, it's very easy to wash off, which is nice because through out the day it stays on with no problem.
Hannah R.
Bradford
This is the only eyeliner I use. It is fantastic, and every time I do my eye makeup, I have to use it. It’s black, so it works with every eye color. It’s also decent for being a drug store eyeliner. It can take a couple minutes to dry down sometimes so it doesn’t leak on to your brow bone, but I think the waiting is worth it as it stays on no matter what.
Shamira N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Recently, I have been trying out a lot of eyeliners to find the perfect one for me. This eyeliner from e.l.f was introduced to me by my sister.

I do like the accessibility of this product; it can be found everywhere, even in your local CVS. I also like how easy it is to slip into your purse for touch ups on the go.

The formula is very pigmented to a point where not much is needed for the eye, and it stays on for a decent amount of time. However, the formula isn't my favorite. It does happen to smear a bit and it isn't waterproof.

I also find that the brush isn't the best when it comes to making the eyeliner winged. The brush is quite thick, and it is hard to create a pointed line for the wing. That's why I more or less use the eyeliner in order to fill in the wing when I outline it with a thinner eyeliner brush.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I really wanted to love this product but it definitely let me down :( It does have really good pigmentation but it was super watery and hard to apply. I generally like liquid eyeliner but this one is just difficult to work with. Elf does have some really good affordable products but I won’t be getting this one again.
Taelor C.
I really like the applicator for this liner. It is really thin, which is great for my hooded lids, and not too firm but not too flexible either, which give me maximum control. It has a nice glossy finish and applies easily. The only downside is that you'll need to build it up a bit as the formula is thin.
alexa a.
fanwood
This eyeliner is amazing for the price! I’m quite bad at applying liquid liner and eyeliner in general, so this small tip was very helpful! The only thing I didn’t like was that the tip was a bit flimsy, so it didn’t stay still when trying to line my eyes, which made it smudge sometimes, but with this cheap price, we can definitely overlook that!
Miriam M.
Does it flake? Is the color super pigmented?
maya m.
Isw that iner good and does it swmudge after few hours ??/?
Susana C.
I need a new eyeliner. How well does this one work? And how does it compare to higher priced ones?
Christina L.
Ödeshög
Is this any good? Is it black black? Does it hold for like all day? Does it smudges a lot??
Suzanne C.
Is this good for the cat eye?!