e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner
The long-lasting Precision Liquid Eyeliner formula and pigment rich color glides on smoothly for defined and precise lines. Features a tapered brush design to create thin or bold lines for a custom look. Try a winged-eyeliner look and unleash your inner retro diva!see more...
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- "I have found that with this eyeliner, though it is very good I have to apply it multiple times to get the desired black shade I want to achieve." in 2 reviews
- "It's super easy to apply and stays all day." in 2 reviews
- "Omg you need this if you have a hard time being neat when applyinv eyeliner " in 2 reviews
- "Good quality & easy to apply i have honestly fell in love with this eyeliner and its quality." in 1 review
- "Only thing I would say is the liquid eyeliner is definitely harder to work with than pencil, so having a little more experience will work in your advantage." in 1 review
The applicator is nice and soft and glides against your eye, but it isn’t too soft that you can’t control where the eyeliner is going to go.
When the eyeliner first goes on - it’s more shiny looking but dries more of a matte black. And it’s not a light matte black, almost charcoal - it’s a dark, true black.
The formula is my favorite part of the product, it doesn’t feel heavy on your eyelids or like it’s dragging them down. It’s not too runny or thick, it’s a perfect in between.
It doesn’t transfer over to your eyelids or make a mess if you try and wipe it off, it actually comes right off.
This eyeliner stays on allll Day. I will be the first to admit that I sleep in my makeup occasionally and take naps in it - but when I wake up, my eyeliner looks like it was just applied, maybe due for a few touch ups!
And last but not least, if that hasn’t sold you on this product - it is budget friendly! It’s $3 at Target.
The only complaint I have about this product is that it isn’t waterproof. And I don’t believe they have a water proof version of it, yet..
If you are in the market for a new liquid eyeliner, definitely try this one!
I do like the accessibility of this product; it can be found everywhere, even in your local CVS. I also like how easy it is to slip into your purse for touch ups on the go.
The formula is very pigmented to a point where not much is needed for the eye, and it stays on for a decent amount of time. However, the formula isn't my favorite. It does happen to smear a bit and it isn't waterproof.
I also find that the brush isn't the best when it comes to making the eyeliner winged. The brush is quite thick, and it is hard to create a pointed line for the wing. That's why I more or less use the eyeliner in order to fill in the wing when I outline it with a thinner eyeliner brush.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos