e.l.f. Precision Eyeliner Brush 85312 1pc uploaded by Joselyn👑 V.e.l.f. Precision Eyeliner Brush 85312 1pc uploaded by Maggie F.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An ultrafine tapered brush for expertly applying eyeliner, lip liner, or to correct the smallest imperfections. The custom designed triangular handle provides ultimate control and luxuriously soft, cruelty-free white fiber hairs help show exact placement of makeup on the brush for optimal amount of product use for precise and even application. Directions: Dip brush into formula, apply liner starting at the center of the lash line and extending outward. Repeat from the inner corner of the eye to connect to the centerline. see more...

Alyssa A.
This brush does exactly what it says it should. The fine tip allows you a precise shadow application but it isn't a harsh brush on such a delicate part of the face. Love it. Plus, this line is simply beautiful.
maysa l.
Gaithersburg , MD
Best drugstore make up brushes! I own a good amount of e.l.f brushes they're all great quality, pick up and blend eye shadow well. This brush in particular has become my favorite brush to use when applying liquid eyeliner. The price is great only $5 opposed to high end brushes which range from $18-$20.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
what can I say, I love this product.  the price for this compared to the price of the more expensive brands, Ha, this one has them beat!  cheap and easy, im all for it.  goes on smooth and when I need to take it off, wipes right off.
Athena G.
Elf has great makeup tools! This eyeliner one is my favorite everytime i do my eyeliner it always comes out perfect! Just the way i like it and ive always buy the same one there super cheap too! Only paid $2 for mine at Walmart! Best deal ever
Riya D.
Hillsborough , NJ
I really like to use this brush for my inner corner highlight, and if im im applying eyeshadow at the lower lash line to create a smokey eye look. It works perfectly and is very precise and easy! But, that's pretty much all you can really use it for
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
If Goldilocks loved makuo, this would be her eyeliner brush. This eyeliner brush is perfect for the makeup lover on a budget. It works perfectly, as the brush is not to firm, but not soft either. And can you really argue with the price?!
November D.
Somerset, NJ
Love this brush. It really made my liner sharp. The packaging was ehh not the prettiest not the worst. I think it could improve with longer lasting brush. The bristles come off after a few uses but I would but again.
C A.
Texas City
This eyeliner has kept me on fleek since I bought it. The point is really sharp and it is really useful. I really like it because it helps me put my eye fleeky. It was my finstructor time ever using it anow it was a success. I recommend it to others.
Mackenzie🤘🏻 C.
Fulton, NY
These brushes are so inexpensive and are amazing! I love anything by this brand! They clean so easier and don't fall apart like most brushes. I purchased mine at Walmart, price chopper and Tops
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
I love this brush! It makes putting eyeliner on so easily and makes a perfect cat eye! Not only is it a great product but it's also pocket friendly! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or a family member!