e.l.f. Precision Airbrush Stipple uploaded by Maria G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Beautifully Precise Airbrush Stipple No. 105 is a complexion brush that applies foundation, blush, bronzer, and highlighter in sheer layers for a buildable, airbrushed coverage.  The custom designed triangular handle provides ultimate control and luxuriously soft, cruelty-free white fiber hairs help show exact placement of makeup on the brush for optimal amount of product use for precise and even application.

How To Use

Apply Color In A Stippling Motion, Blend In Using Short Sweeping Motions Back And Forth. Reapply For Buildable Coverage.

Beauty Tip: To Maintain The Beauty Of The Brushes And To Help Create A Beautiful Precision Application Every Time Regularly Wash The Brush Hairs Using The E.L.F. Brush Shampoo And Brush Cleaner Wipes.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on ULTA*
    Kyra K.
    Snellville, GA
    This brush is an ok foundation brush. I tried it woth my fenty foundation and it wasn't the best I went in with a sponge immediately. Honestly I've tried much better . My suggestion is the Milani Foundation Brush. It's absolutely amazing.
    Kierra D.
    Seneca
    I love using this brush! The packaging was really nice when it arrived. Also, the brush is very soft which is great for my skin and easy to apply makeup with. Also, it is easy to clean and the brush hairs do not fall out.
    sinai R.
    Lowell
    It’s really big and hard to reach one area of the face. But it’s soft. Not the easiest to apply because of its size but I use it to go over everything after finishing my full face. I would recommend.
    Mina L.
    Richfield, MN
    Elf is obviously known for being affordable, but that doesn’t mean hair products don’t work. I use this as my foundation brush for liquid foundation every day, and it’s jut what i need. No need for expensive brushes, this is nice and thick and applies foundation evenly.
    Mikayla R.
    Tulsa
    My go to contour brush! It’s so soft and fluffy but dense enough for a chiseled application. It looks and feels like a high end brush. Super easy to use. I need the entire collection. Highly recommend for a first time makeup user or a long time beauty guru
    Brittni G.
    Frankfort
    One of my favorite brushes to blend out concealer. It’s a great drugstore brush, and the price is great. It really does give a more airbrush look, on any type of skin. I own several of these brushes! Will definitely buy some more
    Ashley L.
    Selden, NY
    This I’m my opinion is the best brush for highlighters. The bristles really spread the product out nicely. I work at elf cosmetics and use this brush all the time on my clients. Better than a fan brush. Highly recommend!
    Jessie
    I have this entire brush collection and I love them. I found them at Marshall's for 20.00 for the whole set. (Original $50) I love them, they are so soft and they work amazing.
    They also look beautiful on my vanity.
    Alicia B.
    Elizabethton
    Great product. Price was fantasticGreat brushes for those just starting and wanting to learn to use different types of brushes or to play around with and see the different applications of various brushes.
    Alexandria H.
    Baltimore
    I love Elf products!!! I use the buffing brush which is a dupe for the sigma. I love it. The application is flawless. I love the others as well but this brush is my fave

back