BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly and flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face. Perfect for applying both pressed and loose foundation, bronzer or blush powders.

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "This is hands down my favorite blush/blending brush. its soft and it applies makeup to my face beautifully. another thing that makes me love it so much is that its dirt cheap. I'm a tight wad so i would never invest in mac brushes." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this brush. I use it as an everyday. I have used it for pressed powder bronzes and even to contour. Very inexpensive worth a try Even if you don't like you can use as a back up . " in 9 reviews
Taylor F.
Melbourne
I’ve had this brush for about four years now and it’s my everyday contour/bronzer brush. It’s my favorite for that type of a product and I still can’t get over the fact that I paid something like $3 for the brush. I have some brushes that I spent more money on that don’t even compare. Don’t sleep on elf brushes. They’re great and budget friendly.
Melissa L.
West Jordan
Now obviously you get what you pay for however I feel like what I pay for works great for my skill set and makeup I use. I’m not a pro by any means but the brushes get the job done, are soft, and last much longer than I expect them to based on price point.
Kristine C.
Katy
I feel like this is too light to apply a good amount of blush that will actually show on the skin. I prefer to use the E.L.F foundation brush for my contour and blush. It apples the product perfectly!!
lisa g.
I use the e.l.f. powder brush to apply bronzer and blush and, while it isn’t my favorite brush, it is soft and does a nice job of putting color on evenly. And since e.l.f. products are so affordable I’m happy to have it in the collection.
Holly B.
Springfield, IL
This brush is too flimsy to do anything for me & it has fallen apart. I love elf brushes, but this one is a pass for me. The black handled brushes from ELF are 10x better & just a few bucks more so I recommend those over this one!
Caitlin C.
Biloxi
Out of the few brushes I’ve purchased from elf, this one is not as coarse comparing it to the powder brush. In that case it goes on to my face more smoothly but it also takes a little more work to blend in. It still works great and doesn’t change my opinion about the brush line.
Jordyn L.
Superior
The powder brush is fairly decent for the price, but I feel as though spending the extra money is worth it. I have dry skin and it makes the powder noticeable. I bought it because it was affordable, I’m not disappointed in the product but not super satisfied either.
Tabitha S.
Searcy, AR
I love the look this brush gives your powder. It goes on smoothly and evenly all along your face. It goes on nicely. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone who loves looking their best with their makeup.
Chelsea N.
Clio, MI
I use this for my powder contour. It fits perfectly in the hollows of my checks. It’s very soft and doesn’t shed. I was surprised at the softness because it’s from the $2 line that elf has. So far I’ve o lay washed it once and it didn’t shed.
V V.
Warrensburg, MO
This isn’t a good brush. Doesn’t pick up product well, and doesn’t allow for precise placement of the powder. If it were more dense then I would give it another chance but overall it’s not worth your money.