BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products evenly and flawlessly. The soft rounded corners deliver a light blend of color on the face. Perfect for applying both pressed and loose foundation, bronzer or blush powders.

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush, Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess, And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.

Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty free.

• How do you clean this brush ? I’ve tried everything1 Answers
e.l.f. Powder Brush
  • "This is hands down my favorite blush/blending brush. its soft and it applies makeup to my face beautifully. another thing that makes me love it so much is that its dirt cheap. I'm a tight wad so i would never invest in mac brushes." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this brush. I use it as an everyday. I have used it for pressed powder bronzes and even to contour. Very inexpensive worth a try Even if you don't like you can use as a back up . " in 9 reviews
Taylor F.
Melbourne
I’ve had this brush for about four years now and it’s my everyday contour/bronzer brush. It’s my favorite for that type of a product and I still can’t get over the fact that I paid something like $3 for the brush. I have some brushes that I spent more money on that don’t even compare. Don’t sleep on elf brushes. They’re great and budget friendly.
Kiaya A.
louisville
All of elf’s brushes is amazing they are an awesome helpful thing. Especially if you don’t want to spend over $25 on brushes I point you in elf’s direction. I use their brushes everyday I have about 30 of them but if I ever go to the store or online shop I always get more.
Morgan E.
Gastonia NC
I liked the brushes but sometimes the hairs would fall out and get on my face and I didn’t like that to much but for the price I will accept it. It did the job and helped apply my makeup without flaws. I like them though.
Tabitha S.
Searcy, AR
I love the look this brush gives your powder. It goes on smoothly and evenly all along your face. It goes on nicely. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone who loves looking their best with their makeup.
Duckie M.
Ponchatoula
It's a good brush, especially for the price. I use it for a blush brush and it does a nice job of blending it out seamlessly. The handle is a little loose, but that could be due to mine being used/washed so much over the past year or so. All together, I like it and would buy again.
Mella M.
Barney
This brush is one of my favorites. It’s amazing quality and low price drew me in and the effect it gave amazed me. It’s lasted a long time and I recommend it for anyone. I would buy it again and again.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I know I can expect much from the price I paid for this but I wish it was a bit stiffer! The bristles collapse with any pressure so it’s nearly impossible to blend out any powders. Will not repurchase
Beatrice H.
Elmont , NY
Honestly it’s a good brush for beginners and ballers on a budget. You can find this on Amazon or the E.L.F store itself. It’s not bad but I’m sure there are better things out there on the market.
Lauren W.
Sussex, WI
Love e.l.f products! They are 100% affordable (1-3$) and lasted a long time. This brush was soft on my face and covered the area well. It lasted me 3 years before the handle fell off. While I loved this product, it is definitely not high end. I'm a very light make up girl so I dont know how it would stand up if you do full face every day.
Krishuna M.
Los Angeles CA
This is one of my favorite blush brushes I used so far. It was a good value kind of brush and it was not expensive to use. Most of my other brushes barely picked up the product, but when I used my elf blush brush it picked up alot of product. I was very satisfied with my product. The bristles was soft and smooth to the touch. As a beginner, I was get this brush to use for my blush
Mer'Sedes G.