BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create more volumized, fuller looking lips with the optical illusion of the Pout Perfecter gloss. The sheer pearl gloss instantly transforms your dull lip color to a defined light reflecting glow. This makeup artist secret can now be yours for picture perfect fuller lips, everyday!

HOW TO USE

Using your finger, apply a small dab of the Pout Perfecter over lipstick or lip stain, directly in the center of the lower lip to create a 3D, reflective glow.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

e.l.f. Pout Perfecter
  • "Very pretty!! I love E.L.F. so affordable and beautiful. Very shiny. Great color. I would recommend them to anyone." in 3 reviews
Kelsey H.
jacksonville
This product was pretty cheap. The overall quality is not very good. The applicator is very small and has only like 3 bristles wrapped around a hard plastic cone. Weird right? The tube is a good size for the price. It cost about $2-$3. The lip gloss is a shimmering gloss but it’s very sticky. I kept feeling my lips getting stuck together in the corners. It didn’t go on very smooth either. Wouldn’t recommend.
Natasha R.
Looooove this, bought it for only $3 at Walmart after seeing bad reviews of people not understanding how to use it, I assumed they were idiots & gave it a try and well, I was right! This looks beyond gorgeous on over just a little lip liner It’s like a silky gloss, yes it does have a bit of grit to it because it’s extremely shimmery, but if you don’t mind that then it’s just beautiful! I would pay $20
molly h.
tallahassee
it’s just a glittery mess. it feels very gritty on the lips and just gets everywhere. i thought it would be a nice lip topper but it really isn’t. when i ordered it the brush came stiff almost like it was extremely old. elf has very hit or miss products and most of them work really well on me,, and this one didn’t:/
Ryshia G.
When using it was my first time and I really liked it I just wish it was a little less thick and a bit more glossy. Besides that I am definitely looking forward to buying this product again I like to use it as a glitter topcoat on clear lipgloss.
Diamond S.
This is an excellent product!! It really does give you the perfect pout.  The packaging is ok for the price. I’m an repeat user. You can beat this quality for this price so it does meet my expectations. I do recommend this product to others. I really recommend any of elf products.
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
applied easily and smooth to lips, but its moves around quite a bit and has a few chunks in it every swipe, but it’s super long lasting, even after eating. also, it leaves a nice sparkling look over a glossy look.
Selina M.
Menominee
I love elf products and I usually put some lip stick on and slap a little gloss on with my make up of the day and be on my way. It last awhile and isn’t super messy which is great, quick and easy to throw on for the go!
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
If you're going for an all over glitter look, this stuff works well. But the dotting a little on the center of your bottom lip thing? No. Doesn't work. But I do like it as a glitter gloss.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This product really did blow my mind. For a few bucks i was expecting no pigment. No plumping at all and no tingle. But boy was i wrong. It plumps your lips. Gives you a beautiful glossy lip and lasts for quite some time. And there found almost everyone for just a few bucks. What more can anyone want from a plumping gloss.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I think I bought this product for either a dollar or two dollars but in my opinion it is worth alot more. This shimmering lip gloss is so beautiful over lipstick or alone and it is perfect to wear day or night. I really love the sparkle effect it gives. Just a heads up it is a bit sticky but it's just so beautiful in my opinion so it doesn't bother me. I would definitely repurchase once I use this one up and the packaging is really nice as well. It has a brush wand instead of a doe foot applicator.