BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create more volumized, fuller looking lips with the optical illusion of the pout perfecter gloss. The sheer pearl gloss instantly transforms your dull lip color to a defined light reflecting glow. This makeup artist secret can now be yours for picture perfect fuller lips, everyday! see more...

Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
Ok so I gave this four stars instead of five. I do love the color. It's like a clear but yet prismatic color. Looks amazing. And since the base is clear you can layer this over other colors. I usually just wear it alone though. It is cheap price wise, so that's a plus. Ok so the knock down to four stars...it's the feel of it. It doesn't feel the greatest alone on your lips. I always put a layer of lip balm or chap stick underneath. That's really the only downside though.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This product , elf pout perfecter feels amazing on my lips and the color is subtle. . Its supposed to create a reflective glow, which it does..I love this nice glittery reflective shine, it is very pretty, especially for last minute touch up! Very classy!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I love everything elf and this product is another one of go to's from this brand. Creates a beautiful look that others will envy. I will admit though that it is really sticky so every time your lips touch something your color stays with it.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
This is definitely an item I would consider more of a photo prop or effect than a wearable lip gloss. Instagram worthy, or some thing to that effect. It's lovely for that, but seriously overkill for much else.
Angie M.
Angie M.
This looks super cute and it is one of the two lip glosses I actually wear often! The only problem I have with it is that it's sticky. I would rather it be liquidy than sticky. Overall I really like it!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
This is honestly one of the only lip plumbers that I have found that is actually comfortable to wear.
Seleste C.
Seleste C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my new go - to gloss. I love to layer it for and evening look or by itself for the day.
Imani H.
Imani H.
If your into lip transformers or glittery lips this is definitely the gloss for you! The packaging is really simple and the price is definitely budget friendly, as most e.l.f products are. The base is clear and the product is a really pretty pink glitter. I like to use this over other lip colors especially pinky nudes as it creates a really nice lip highlight. The only downside to this is that the product is slightly gritty due to the glitter but not super uncomfortable. I wish e.l.f. made these in other colors as well since it is really nice. I think this could be a nice dupe for the high end lip transformers that are popular now on the market!
whitney h.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I love how reasonably priced this product and other products by elf cosmetics are especially being a mother of three. It is very hard to find Cosmetics that are affordable and also great quality. This concealer I use almost daily I don't have issues with it not matching my skin where it looks darker there shades are very blendable and I will definitely continue to use it recommended to other
Erin G.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
This product is extremely glittery.  It gives my little 90s kid inside me a little pip to my step!  It doe not really give you that little kiddie glitter look!  It kinda gives you that mature and chic look to your lips.  It has a lot of different specks of glitter which makes it really beautiful.