BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Go from gym to glam with these portable, pre-moistened body wipes infused with hydrating Aloe Vera to remove makeup and refresh skin. The breathable performance formula is sweat resistant, and won’t clog pores. Includes 20 sheets.

How To Use:
Gently wipe face and/or body to remove makeup, sweat and dirt.
Beauty Boost: Throw me in the refrigerator for an invigorating, cooling sensation prior to use!

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Are these a good product for after you work out? Do they ...1 Answers
  • Are these expensive? Do they leave you feeling greasy? Do...1 Answers
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
These wipes are great after a workout when you're rushing and don't have time to shower before you go somewhere. Being a double major in college and working makes it hard for me to squeeze in workouts so when I do I'm always running from one place to the next so these wipes let me feel fresh and clean until I can get to the shower later and keep me from breaking out over all I would recommend these wipes.
Jessica R.
Hillsboro, OR
I love that E.L.F has a new work out/ sweat resistant line these wipes have been a life saver for me.
They smell fresh but not over powering.
its very effective at removing dirt as well as sweat after a hard work out.
no sticky residue like other brands
very cost effective.
I highly recommend these for all your work out/ sweaty days needs.

Tristan S.
Love love love, after working out or during mid workout I’ll pull out one of these and they are effective! It’s cleans out your pores and now I’m noticing.. no acne! Such a win win! I definitely recommend, it doesn’t give you a nasty feeling afterward or anything it’s so refreshing too because you can SEE the results afterwards on the sheet and is so hygienic!
Carson M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I use these right after i sweat and immediately feel so much more refreshed! They smell amazing and the aloe actually brings down the redness in my face and helps to clean out my pores so i dont break out! I keep them in my gym bag at all times!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Amazing body wipes!!!! These are a must for my gym bag!!! After barre class, I can wipe down with a towel and feel confident enough to meet friends for lunch or head into work for the day! Perfect size...use one for body and one for face!!!
Desaree M.
I just bought this product today & just recently used a face wipe to remove my makeup. I was really satisfied that the wipe didn't leave my face oily or sticky feeling. This is definelty a product that I would purchase again. I've always loved Elfs makeup products.
Kerri D.
Elf post workout cleansing body wipes are in essential to your gym bag or in your purse a great on the go cleansing wipes very affordable affordable and has a slight sent I would recommend them and plan on purchasing more of them
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
These wipes are super horrible they are 20 I believe in the pack they come folded and 4 so when you open it up is pretty big it only takes one swipe to remove all the nastiest darkest makeup literally
Shan E.
These are super fragranced so I don't dare use them on my face. But they are great for the body and freshening up between showers. They work particularly well on the underarms!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I tried these out at the gym today and absolutely love them. Basicly a shower in a wipe with out water. Aloe vera makes it great for my sensitive skin.
Mary R.
Are these a good product for after you work out? Do they work?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Are these expensive? Do they leave you feeling greasy? Do you buy them at Ulta or Target?