BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Poreless Primer, 047 Fluid Ounce

E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce

E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine for a gorgeous airbrushed look. Infused with Tea Tree and Vitamins A&E for anti-aging and restorative...

Is this primer good for oily skin? [brand:elf-cosmetics]E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce Does this primer really help hide large pores?
What’s the best primer for oily skin?
Start your review of E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce!
Rachael  B.
York, PA
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Rachael  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually enjoyed this primer! Worked extremely well for me. I love seeing other’s works of art(makeup) & I also love doing my clients’ as well. I, myself don’t wear makeup daily & when I do, I go for a natural, no-makeup makeup look or soft glam at my heaviest. So this primer works well for me, but I don’t know how well it would do for the gals who go full on. It does seem to blur pores some. The formula isn’t tacky. Quite silky smooth actually. Doesn’t last all day like some primers, but you can easily get a good 6-10 hours. I would recommend this for those who are light with their makeup or don’t wear makeup for more than half a day. Very inexpensive & gets the job done for many!!
Marlene  J.
Los Angeles, CA
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Marlene  J.
Purchased at: Target
This poreless primer is good. It says For a matte finish look. But i still can see my pores and dont really see a matte finish. Not my favorite but it does a little bit of coverage.
Renee H.
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Renee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg! I used this for the first time and it feels like I used an expensive primer on my face. I break out so easily, but this doesn’t break me out and prevents my face from breaking out with liquid foundation. SO IMPRESSED!!! ~ Follow me @teacherwholoves2match on Instagram for more beauty tips and fashion finds!
Daniela B.
Weston, Massachusets
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Daniela B.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this product only for curiosity but daaaamm 😱🤯 !!! This primer is amazing!!! It left my face perfect without any pore!!! 😍❤️ I very recommend this primer!! Hace poco compre este producto solo por curiosidad pero en realidad quede sorprendida!!! Me encanto como me dejo la piel lista sin poros,❤️ de verdad lo recomiendo porque si note una gran diferencia🥰🤯
Cristie  B.
Pensacola, FL
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cristie  B.
Purchased at: CVS
Elf Poreless Face Primer is great! I need the 3 top qualities that it delivers on and that's minimizing enlarged pores, fine lines and shine. It also has vitamins A & E to keep your skin looking youthful and we all need that, at any age. I love how even it applies and how my pores vanish! Hello blank canvas!
Jeanie L.
Bradley, IL
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jeanie L.
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce I like this primer although I don’t care for the chemical smell it does hide my pores and make my make up smoother.
Madeline M.
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Madeline M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Today was the first time I use this product and all I have to say is wow. I actually really like this product a lot and it was super cheap also. It did help some of my pores and it made my foundation flawless. I’m only rating at four because I wasn’t a fan of the smell.. Update: I changed my rating to a 3 because when it’s hot outside it does not dry and it stays sticky. My foundation pretty much wiped off with one swipe of my finger. It’s good for the cold not so much the heat.
Danita H.
Purchased at: Walmart
As always follow for follow and likes for likes, if you go on my profile and like a bunch of my reviews I'll go on yours and do the same💯 let's help build eachother up💯. And if I'm following you and I see your reviews in my feed I will hit that 💜 button💯 I've always loved Elf primers and have continued to buy them over and over. For me they are the best primers and I've tried all kinds from high end to other drug store primers. They go on so smooth and make for a great makeup application. I've even used them alone with no makeup to blur my skin and I've used them with powder foundation. You get a lot of product in the bottles and the price is perfect, $6 to $8 depending what size bottle you get. And most of all my makeup stays put all day/night until I take it off. If you havent ever tired an Elf primer I highly suggest you try one, they have different ones for all skin types and concerns. #newyearsamefaves #voxbox #holygrail
jasmyn M.
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by jasmyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
love his product so much! i use it before applying my foundation and concealer. it is a very nice primer, it leaves my skin so smooth afterwards.
Stephanie O.
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Stephanie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce amazing, I just started wearing make up on my face and I stopped for ten years because of my pores being clogged and was insecure. This product has allowed me to apply makeup flawlessly as something he who has insecurities with or without make up!

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea F.
lakeland
Tracy M.
Painter, VA
il y a 8 mois
Em A. il y a 7 mois
Yes! It does I have incredibly large pores from years of violent acne and it helps me counteract them!!
Klarissa G.
Jackson, AL
il y a 10 mois
E.l.f. Poreless Primer, 0.47 Fluid Ounce ? Does this product actually work I've tried the green primer but not this one, can you mix the primers for different skin problems?
Klarissa G. il y a 10 mois
Don't Be Afraid to Use Multiple Primers to Address Different Issues Around Your Face. Mix and match your primers! ... No one says that you can't combine multiple products, and you can totally use more than one face primer if you can't find a single one that addresses all of your needs. You can mix and layer them. (Found on Google)