e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer- Small

$6.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

The primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. Infused with Tea Tree and Vitamins A & E for restorative benefits.

HOW TO USE

Apply to clean skin prior to makeup application to prep skin. Use a small amount and blend evenly on your face.

0.47 fl.oz. (14mL)
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

What exactly does this product do and what order should I apply it?
Does this work for oily skin?
I have very oil skin which often starts to shine through half way through the day. With this primer last through the whole day ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer- Small!
Product Highlights
i'm putting a four because this is the only one i've ever tried. but i would love to try others. i have oily skin and this doesn't add anything extra or dry out my skin completely. it is totally affordable. in 1,192 reviews
a month agoMiami, FL
Lo compre una sola ocasión no por que no me gustara si no porque siempre pruebo cosas nuevas. Es mucho para su precio pues es super economico y de buena calidad. Me gusto mucho que deja una sensación super refrescante en el rostro y de verdad disminuye mucho los poros abiertos.
a day agoFraziers Bottom
Now this here is a really good primer for people on the go, its doesn't take long to set and is very easy on the wallet. My main concern is the greasy feeling it leaves behind. Now, this ends once makeup is applied, but still. A solid 7/10, would recommend as a cheap option.
6 days agoAustin, AR
This was the FIRST primer I ever tried. For me it did help blur my pores and worked well as a primer. I don’t care for the packaging because it is too bulky for my preference. However, it is inexpensive and it worked so I would say its worth trying if you haven’t.
a month agoMerced
Another primer than reminds me of Vaseline. This is the only primer that burns my face and breaks me out instantly. Its so oily and thick. It makes pores bigger instead of hide them! Im not sure what skin type would be best for this primer! Not recommended.
a day agoAurora
This is the primer I’m using right now. It’s okay but not best under my makeup. I have dry skin and it doesn’t seem to bother my dryness. I just think it doesn’t do anything. I see/feel no difference when not using this primer than when I do use it.
a month agoBrownsville, TX
I tried it and I never went back to any other primer. I would wear this just on my t-zone as it’s one of the places we’re I have the most viewable pores. No shine, no pores just a smooth looking face. It’s non-expensive and it gets the work done. ✅
8 days agoLakeland, FL
I use this almost everyday! Makes my face feel soo good! It protects in the sun and feels so nice on. I would highly recommend this product. It’s matte finish and you get such a great bang for your buck. I would definitely buy again!
4 months agomiamisburg
Reminds me of the benefit porefessional primer a ton! It’s almost the exact formula but it’s half the price which is always nice. It makes my makeup application super smooth and poreless. I have HUGE pores so this helps me cover it
6 days agoChandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I honestly think this did NOTHING for my skin. My foundation did last any longer, my skin wasn’t smoother, and it’s just a bunch of silicone. I’m honestly confused why it has such high ratings. I would not recommend this product.
a month ago
It’s not the best product and you don’t get much at all the bottle is way bigger than the portion. It’s very soft, not tacky. Just feels like a smooth moisturizer. And makeup doesn’t last all day. Not really worth the bother.

339 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
12 days ago
Giovona R. 10 days ago
I love them, but I didnt like that there isnt alot of product in there. I ran out really fast.
2 months ago
RyanTyler S. 2 months ago
No. This stuff leaves skin more oily than before use. I recommend babyskin pore eraser.