BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Skin Care Tools

Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool - e.l.f. Cosmetics Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool includes a silicone spatula that provides mess free application so you don't waste product, while the pore cleansing brush helps to gently remove dirt and grease from pores. No need to worry about possibly transporting oil and bacteria from your hands onto your face with this tool. Spatula can also be used to apply foundation, and the brush for blending color to create a flawless and smooth finish. - Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool see more...

• I just picked this up. Does it work for you?2 Answers
  • How does this help refining your pores?1 Answers
  • What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and thinks it...2 Answers
Danielle L.
Corinth
I used to always put on masks with my fingers until I found out about these silicone brushes, OMG my life has changed. No more messy fingers or anything!! Also, some masks start activating once they touch skin so if you use your fingers you wont necessarily get all the benefits because it can activate before hitting your face.

I gave this three stars because of the price point, let’s me honest a silicone brush is not like the average makeup brush where quality really does make it or break it, you can get any silicone mask brush and they all do the same thing.
With that being said skip this one and just go on amazon, you can get a no name brand 2 for $5.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I usually apply masks with my hands or more recently an elf foundation brush because it’s so cheap and I never use it anyway. I’ve been seeing silicone brushes for a while but they seem so expensive until I saw this for $5 and decided to give it a try. My mask was in a tube so I squirted it straight from the tube to the brush causing no mess at all. And I don’t believe I wasted any product because it spread across the face very well with nothing really remaining on the brush. Clean up was very easy, all I had to do was rinse with a little soap and water and that was it.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I ordered this Elf spatula because I was tired of wasting product by using my fingers, or getting it stuck in a regular makeup brush. This thing is AWESOME. It’s silicone, but it feels like a brush on your face. It’s super flexible and really spreads masks and moisturizer evenly. Great for peel off masks! My only downside is the little grooves - you can see in my pic there’s some product stuck in there, but it’s incredibly easy to clean and for $5 you can’t beat it!

There’s also a small circular brush on the opposite end but I don’t really have a use for that. I just wanted something to apply masks with. Highly recommended!
Ashleigh M.
I just got this in the mail from ulta. Embarrassed that I didn’t read the description more because it is a silicone material and has a flat head brush on the other end, but I love it. So much more functional than I had imagined and easy to clean. Great for the price. I have many masks and this is going to make it so much easier and mess free. Not sure how much I will be using the brush end compared to the spatula but 2 in 1. Would buy again. So fun to use!
Sammi Z.
Great tool to use for spreading out masks and the brush feels so nice on my skin! It is not harsh and rough at all. I use this for all my face masks and I do not regret purchasing this at all. It is easy to use and does its job perfectly! I would recommend this to others who need a brush and tool to use for their face masks because this does its job and is REALLY helpful.
Sade V.
Cleveland , OH
I recently just bought the e.l.f Refining brush and Mask Tool with a mask to go with it. I was very excited that there was a refining pore brush because that is a problem area for me! The brush is very simple yet effective, once the mask is ready to come off, take the brush and in circles go around the areas of your pores! Thats it.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This really has become a staple in my beauty routine. I absolutely love applying face masks with this tool. It gives you a perfectly smooth layer, and you don't have to worry about the oils from your hands getting into your skincare jars. It's a great way to keep your products sanitary, and it's very affordable.
Janika B.
Washington, DC
This is such a great mask tool. The brush end of it is similar to a stippled brush and I noticed that the different textures were really great for scrubbing my skin. The mask tool end makes my masks last longer since I'm not wasting any putting it on as it doesn't absorb my product. I highly recommend this super inexpensive tool.
Andrea A.
Mcallen, TX
I love this tool! I bought it with the Elf Hydrating Bubble Mask And I use it with almost all my other face mask! I won’t even have to get my hands dirty with a face mask again.
Cynthia S.
You have to really get used to this brush. It's hard to clean bc it has groves in it. It would work better if it was smaller. But it does the job the real brush on the other end is a great addition to it. It's a little more than a normal elf brush. But it does the job.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Has anyone seen this at target or Walmart or anywhere else that sells elf?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I just picked this up. Does it work for you?
Victorya S.
Is this a good purchase or should I just send the money for something pricier?
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and thinks it actually works?