BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The e.l.f. Pore Refining Brush and Mask Tool provides mess free application. The pore refining brush helps to gently remove dirt and grease from pores. The spatula can also be used to apply foundation, and the pore refining brush can be used for blending color to create a flawless finish.

HOW TO USE

• Dip the spatula into your face maskand apply to the face in an even layer.
  • To deeply cleanse pores, massage the face with the bottom brush using small, circular motions.
  • Cleanse thoroughly with water after each use.

• I just picked this up. Does it work for you?3 Answers
  • How does this help refining your pores?1 Answers
  • What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and t...2 Answers
Autumn U.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this brush!! I had seen a bunch of girls in YouTube videos applying their facemasks with a brush and it made me want one! I found this at a grocery store and it was made by elf, so it wasn't even that expensive. I decided to get and am so glad i did! I love using this to apply my masks, i feel like it goes on better and can get onto all the smaller areas better than using my fingers. Plus the small brush on the other side can be used to exfoliate different areas. It is a must have item!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I Love this brush but not enough for 5 stars. The prices are extremely affordable for all of their products. This one cost me around 6 or 8 bucks if I remember properly. The feel is nice. The silicone applicator end works well and the brush on the other end works well for other products. I just think the silicone end could be a bit bigger for mask application. I used this for foundation application to test it and its interesting but not so good for that. Overall deserves a 4
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I ordered this Elf spatula because I was tired of wasting product by using my fingers, or getting it stuck in a regular makeup brush. This thing is AWESOME. It’s silicone, but it feels like a brush on your face. It’s super flexible and really spreads masks and moisturizer evenly. Great for peel off masks! My only downside is the little grooves - you can see in my pic there’s some product stuck in there, but it’s incredibly easy to clean and for $5 you can’t beat it!

There’s also a small circular brush on the opposite end but I don’t really have a use for that. I just wanted something to apply masks with. Highly recommended!
Chelsea H.
Love this! Makes putting on masks so much easier/precise. It’s easy to wipe clean. I like the taper on it, it works well for between the eyes and other small areas. My only complaint are the little divots in it because product gets stuck there. But that’s not enough to doc a star because it’s still a great brush to have in your collection.
Danielle L.
Corinth
I used to always put on masks with my fingers until I found out about these silicone brushes, OMG my life has changed. No more messy fingers or anything!! Also, some masks start activating once they touch skin so if you use your fingers you wont necessarily get all the benefits because it can activate before hitting your face.

I gave this three stars because of the price point, let’s me honest a silicone brush is not like the average makeup brush where quality really does make it or break it, you can get any silicone mask brush and they all do the same thing.
With that being said skip this one and just go on amazon, you can get a no name brand 2 for $5.
Jessica L.
provo, UT
this is an absolute necessity for any skincare lover. I used this for the first time last night to apply a pretty thin & watery mask...I worried it wouldn’t work well, but it was perfect. I have long nails & this saved me so much time and energy!! the quality is perfect & the price point can’t be beat!!
Morgan S.
Bismarck
I have used this product to apply many face masks. I have only used the rubber side of the brush but this works well to slather on any mask. It doesn’t go on well around the nose, but that’s probably what the other side of the brush is for. I would say worth the what like $2. Get this brush.
Natalya K.
I love this brush and never use anything else for face masks. One side is silicone and the other a small dense brush. Works great for mud masks and peel mask and gel masks. All sorts of masks and the price is amazing!!
Jennifer T.
I used to prefer using sheet masks because they’re not as messy as clay/mud masks. Once I bought the e.l.f. Pore Refining Brush and Mask Tool that all changed. I have a matcha mask that I was already a fan of but hated sticking my hands in the jar to spread the mask on my face. Now I don’t have to! I can apply thick or thin layers of mask to my face with little mess. Cleaning off the mask is still messy but my favorite part is that I no longer have to reach my hands into the jar. This tool will be especially helpful when I get to the bottom- won’t be a drop left over!
Ari M.
Auburn
The best tool for putting on masks and skincare. I got a similar one from Ross and it fell apart but this one has lasted about 5 months and i use it every night to put on moisturizer and face masks. I want to get another one just incase this one breaks.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Has anyone seen this at target or Walmart or anywhere else that sells elf?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I just picked this up. Does it work for you?
Victorya S.
Is this a good purchase or should I just send the money for something pricier?
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and thinks it actually works?