BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #8 in Skin Care Tools

Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool - e.l.f. Cosmetics Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool includes a silicone spatula that provides mess free application so you don't waste product, while the pore cleansing brush helps to gently remove dirt and grease from pores. No need to worry about possibly transporting oil and bacteria from your hands onto your face with this tool. Spatula can also be used to apply foundation, and the brush for blending color to create a flawless and smooth finish. - Pore Refining Brush Mask Tool see more...

• I just picked this up. Does it work for you?2 Answers
  • How does this help refining your pores?1 Answers
  • What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and thinks it...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
White Plains, NY
I wanted to like this, I really did. I saw it online first, and when I happened upon it in Target, I bought it instantly.
DON'T FALL FOR THE GIMMICK.

This brush/tool isn't particularly awful, it's just nothing special. The silicone spatula is stiff and difficult to maneuver around the contours of your face. The brush side feels useless altogether, it just doesn't belong. It may only be a few bucks, but SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy the $2 e.l.f. paddle foundation brush instead. It's far more effective and easier to use.
Stephanie P.
Love this for applying my glamglow masks! Revived it as a gift from a friend who knows that dipping fingers into potted products Skeeves Me Out :) applies such a nice even thin layer of product with less wastage than if you used your hands to apply! A little tricky to get around the nose because it is a stiffer silicone spatula-ish shape, but it has been a GAME CHANGER as far as MASK LIFE goes. Haven't used the brush on the other end though, can't speak to its merits. The spatula is 5 stars for me!
Christien N.
I only just found this today at Target. I have never seen any store carry this before so I had to get it. I love how this keeps everything sanitary. Although I always make sure my hands are clean before I begin cleaning my face, this brush makes sure that any other kind of outside bacteria doesn't make it to my face. I also just like how the brush makes me feel so pro at skincare when I use it hehe
Ktron M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I never knew I needed a mask spatula until I found this tool. I feel like a fancy freak applying my masks now! No messy fingers and this only costs $10. Get it girls, you don't have to just use for masks! I would use for serum and moisturizer too! One thing: I have no clue what the little brush on the other end is for?
Katie W.
I love this product! As someone who uses face masks often this is great! It doesn't waste any of the product and feels great when you apply it. The brush is really nice too if you want to get some extra exfoliating in
Kennedy E.
Odessa, TX
Very great brush for applying makeup . Does what it says . Good for the price of the product. Definitely met my expectations . I bought it online couldn't find in stores .
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I love this brand. I've personally found this is just as good as the pricier brand's, but for way less money! (And you'll still have money to buy some extra makeup) 😁
Kristin S.
Dade City, FL
Love this brush works great and doesn't leave streaks! Cheap and easy to take with me. Bought it at target!
Ewelina D.
I got this brush for Christmas . I love it ! No more getting my fingers dirty .
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I ordered this Elf spatula because I was tired of wasting product by using my fingers, or getting it stuck in a regular makeup brush. This thing is AWESOME. It’s silicone, but it feels like a brush on your face. It’s super flexible and really spreads masks and moisturizer evenly. Great for peel off masks! My only downside is the little grooves - you can see in my pic there’s some product stuck in there, but it’s incredibly easy to clean and for $5 you can’t beat it!

There’s also a small circular brush on the opposite end but I don’t really have a use for that. I just wanted something to apply masks with. Highly recommended!
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Has anyone seen this at target or Walmart or anywhere else that sells elf?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I just picked this up. Does it work for you?
Victorya S.
Is this a good purchase or should I just send the money for something pricier?
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
What is this supposed to do and has anyone tried it and thinks it actually works?