BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #73 in Concealer

Cover up those unwanted blemishes, undereye circles, and spots; Multi-tonal treatment masks skin tone imperfections and redness leaving skin with a fresh, flawless appearance. The lightweight formula blends evenly into the skin for buildable coverage. see more...

• e.l.f. Perfect Blend Concealer If you are looking for an afforda...1 Answers
  • How well does this brighten your face? Does it blend well?2 Answers
  • How well does this product work I'm planning on venturing more in...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
This product is scented which typically is not something you want in a skin care product especially if you want to try and use this under your eyes for brightening and concealing although the scent itself wasn't bad. Not a lot of color selection within this range. Did not find that I had very much of any color payoff very light coverage which is not something I ever look for in a concealer and kind of defeats the purpose of a concealer. Very inexpensive to try though.
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill Ca
Review for: Other more...
This concealer is not good really bad nor really good....it’s just ok. It was too oily for me & I didn’t care for the smell, however concealer is a very hit or miss product considering there’s so many different skin types and needs. Pros: It’s only $2. Good for beginners. May work well for dry skin. Cons: The smell isn’t something I’d normally want to put on my face, it doesn’t cover much, there’s a very small shade range, it’s mildly oily, and there’s very little in the tube. All and all I think this concealer is worth a shot! It’s only $2!!
Chelsea L.
Grand Ledge, MI
This is another E.L.F product that I just didn't like. The smell is really strong, the consistency is really watery, it looks extremely wet on the skin even after drying. It actually burns my skin, and makes my eyes water. When I try to blend it all of the product just moves around my face and leaves it looking super patchy. I was unfortunately very disappointed in this product. I've used it twice and it didn't get any better. I wouldnt use it again.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This was definitely a case of "you get what you pay for" that I am always skeptical of for e.l.f. products, though they often surprise me with great products. This concealer was super affordable, though the colors were pretty off for my skin tone, and the concealer was pretty low coverage and not very long lasting. Not horrible if you have pretty minor blemishes, but not great for much more than that.
Dakota N.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this concealer!! Need I say more? It goes on smooth, lasts all day, and covers my dark under eye circles like magic! I already tell all my friends about this product, it's my everyday go to concealer. Did I mention it's cheap? Who doesn't like cheap? If you want a concealer that works and is affordable, HELLO?! This is it my friend. [product:e.l.f.-perfect-blend-concealer] ❤
Deanna R.
Springfield
This product is small and although I've only used it a handful of times it seems like I constantly have to redip the wand. It doesnt hold a lot of product on the applicator but the shade is nice and light. This blends easily and gives a dewy appearance although it is light coverage which isn't beneficial for a concealer. [product:e.l.f.-perfect-blend-concealer]
Amber W.
Millcreek
Review for: Apricot Beige more...
This product settles into fine lines beneath the eye really badly. I set this with powder immediately after applying and blending out, and the lines are way worse than they normally look. I'd be better off going without makeup at all, to be honest. I'm so sad!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
When I saw this concealer I really wanted to test it out. It was $3 super affordable. I love how easy it is to apply. It blends out super fast and nice. This is a must have. The only sad part is that they don’t have a lot of colors to pick from. But still an amazing product, highly recommend it.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
I have really enjoyed using this concealer. It is the first concealer I bought and I have stuck with it. It covers really well. I like t much more than the stick concealer. And he price is unbeatable. I wish there were a little more in the tube but I will still buy again.
Kathy A.
palmdale
Review for: Apricot Beige more...
This was a quick buy for me. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like to much . But it turns out I did! This is my go to concealer, it blends well and does not leave any harsh lines . The price is very affordable! 2 bucks ! You can’t beat that! & I would def. recommend ;)
Jessica M.
Williamston, SC
How good is this concealer? On a scale of 1-10
Nina C.
Australia
I'm kinda sceptical of trying this out because I heard elf gives your Skin like a rash? But I've recently heard that they have step up their game ? So is it worth it?
kk l.
Perkasie, PA
I've heard that this is a dupe of Nars Creamy Radiant concealer. Does anybody know which one is better?
Jessica A.
Have anyone tried the concealer? I found it for $1 at Walmart thought it was a good price but don't know how it works?
Alyssa P.
What's so great about this concealer??