e.l.f. Perfect Blend Concealer
Super easy to use, this concealer leaves you with a blemish free complexion. Say goodbye to dark circles and redness.
HOW TO USE
- Use the wand to pat the concealer onto any spot or area you want to cover up.
- Target the under eye area for a more radiant look.
- With a clean finger, gently pat the concealer to blend out.
- Set using a powder for longer wear.
Water (Aqua), Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Top Questions See all 73 Q&A
- "i mean this product was great but it u could still see your dark circles. it was easy to blend and apply. the package should be upgraded bc elf has changed a lot by the time. so the product was great not a wow but great." in 49 reviews
I bought this product, I would say a good 4 years ago, and it was my very first concealer, so I had very low expectations, and I didn't really know how a concealer should be.
As I bought more and more concealers, I came to realize that this concealer is the worst. It is basically sheer, has zero coverage, and lasts like 6 weeks.
The one thing I enjoy about this product is that it's easily blendable, and the applicator is nice. I would recommend this for VERY beginners, so you learn how to work with concealers.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos