BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Super easy to use, this concealer leaves you with a blemish free complexion. Say goodbye to dark circles and redness.

HOW TO USE

• Use the wand to pat the concealer onto any spot or area you want to cover up.
  • Target the under eye area for a more radiant look.
  • With a clean finger, gently pat the concealer to blend out.
  • Set using a powder for longer wear.

Water (Aqua), Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• e.l.f. Perfect Blend Concealer If you are looking for an...2 Answers
  • Work for oil skin?2 Answers
  • How well does this brighten your face? Does it blend well?3 Answers
e.l.f. Perfect Blend Concealer
  • "i mean this product was great but it u could still see your dark circles. it was easy to blend and apply. the package should be upgraded bc elf has changed a lot by the time. so the product was great not a wow but great." in 49 reviews
Mya J.
This product is horrid!

I bought this product, I would say a good 4 years ago, and it was my very first concealer, so I had very low expectations, and I didn't really know how a concealer should be.

As I bought more and more concealers, I came to realize that this concealer is the worst. It is basically sheer, has zero coverage, and lasts like 6 weeks.

The one thing I enjoy about this product is that it's easily blendable, and the applicator is nice. I would recommend this for VERY beginners, so you learn how to work with concealers.
Jennifer W.
This product is scented which typically is not something you want in a skin care product especially if you want to try and use this under your eyes for brightening and concealing although the scent itself wasn't bad. Not a lot of color selection within this range. Did not find that I had very much of any color payoff very light coverage which is not something I ever look for in a concealer and kind of defeats the purpose of a concealer. Very inexpensive to try though.
Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
The color selection for this concealer is very poor, at least for what is presented in the store and it oxidizes a lot. The consistency of the product is a medium thickness; however, the coverage is very minimal. It does blend out very smoothly but with all things considered I will not be purchasing again. It is also very hard to get all of the product out of the container and although the price is great I would still like to be use all the product I’m purchasing.
Carla M.
Las Vegas
This is my go-to concealer I can't afford clinic but to me it reminds me of it I always wear concealer I don't need too much of it so this year is just perfect for me so this isn't maximum coverage so if you're looking for master maximum coverage this isn't your concealer but if you're looking for a medium but to share this is your concealer that's what I enjoy that's what I like I'm letting you know what I prefer so way to go elf
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This was definitely a case of "you get what you pay for" that I am always skeptical of for e.l.f. products, though they often surprise me with great products. This concealer was super affordable, though the colors were pretty off for my skin tone, and the concealer was pretty low coverage and not very long lasting. Not horrible if you have pretty minor blemishes, but not great for much more than that.
Jimmie L.
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
This product was very disappointing. It of course was super inexpensive. The low price turned seemed to good to be true. The shade was very off, and it did not provide very good coverage. Not long after blending, the concealer already started creasing. Of course this product was only $2.00 thankfully. Instead of pitching mine, I use it as eyeshadow primer. I don’t recommend this product.
Deanna R.
Springfield
This product is small and although I've only used it a handful of times it seems like I constantly have to redip the wand. It doesnt hold a lot of product on the applicator but the shade is nice and light. This blends easily and gives a dewy appearance although it is light coverage which isn't beneficial for a concealer. [product:e.l.f.-perfect-blend-concealer]
Becca E.
Farmington, UT
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
I didn’t love this concealer. I don’t have a lot of blemishes or discoloration that I need to cover so it worked great for coverage for me but i didn’t love how it left my skin feeling. It felt greasy and oily and felt really heavy on my skin. It may work decent for someone who has dry skin to give it some moisture but I didn’t love this product.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
It’s okay. The small size makes it good for travel or on the go, but it’s not quite as full coverage as I would like. Some people like that, but if I’m going in with concealer under my eye I need a little more to cover up dark circles. Nonetheless, I’ve been using it because it’s fine for little imperfections and fits nicely in my travel bag.
Samantha R.
Review for: Light Biege #23195 more...
Neither of these colors work for me. This has very little coverage and creases. I know it costs hardly anything but it’s still not worth it. Spend a few dollars more and get something like Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer or Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer.
Jessica M.
Williamston, SC
How good is this concealer? On a scale of 1-10
Nina C.
Australia
I'm kinda sceptical of trying this out because I heard elf gives your Skin like a rash? But I've recently heard that they have step up their game ? So is it worth it?
Alyssa P.
What's so great about this concealer??
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Anyone use this before?
Jessica A.
Have anyone tried the concealer? I found it for $1 at Walmart thought it was a good price but don't know how it works?