BY ELF ON THE SHELF

What with having to make all the toys for the entire world, Santa has his hands full every Christmas. So, he sends one of his Christmas Elves to each house to see which children have been naughty and which ones have been nice. For the first time he's letting you in on his secret! Touted as the best thing since 'The Night Before Christmas', The Elf on the Shelf gift set comes complete with story book and North Pole elf who can sit on your mantelpiece, on a table or even nestled in the Christmas tree so he can keep an eye on the children of the household. A fantastic story for families to share over the Christmas period but also a great way to encourage good behaviour from the little ones as the Elf will always be watching for any naughtiness. When you receive the Elf and read the book as a family you will realise that the elf doesn't have a name so his magic won't work! But don't worry, all you have to do is register using the details provided in the pack. You just have to pick a name of your choice to call the elf and you will then receive an adoption certificate making him a official member of the family. The Elf reports back to Santa each night and gives the naughty and nice report. Each morning before the children awake the elf has used its "Christmas Magic" to fly back to a new vantage spot for the day to watch over the children. It is a fun hide-and-seek game for the entire family during the holiday season! A really simple and cute idea to make sure no-one ends up on Santa's naughty list this Christmas and for many years to come. Box Dimensions: Width - 28cm Height - 27cm Depth - 7.5cm Elf Dimensions: Height - 21cm Width - 5cm Depth - 4.5cm see more...

Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I am in love with this Christmas family tradition of elf on the shelf. The little elf is adorable and the book that it comes with truly makes it even more special. The book is great because it explains to kids what elf on the shelf is all about. It’s affordable and very effective. If you don’t have this little guy/girl added to your family yet...it’s a must! I highly recommend adopting an elf to add to your Christmas family traditions.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Just started this tradition last year and it worked got my daughters to behave they never touched him. They named him Hermie it was expensive but I felt like doing a new tradition and I recommend this
Stephanie G.
Boone NC
We love our Elf. He is pretty expensive for sure, but so worth to see the excitement on my children’s faces to see what the Elf next move is or what surprise he has for them. Had him for two years and I wouldn’t take him back. So worth the money, also my children love the book it comes with. They are my little bookworms.
Jillian M.
Am I the only one that finds these creepy? Everyone I know with kids has one of these guys and I can’t for the life of me figure out why. Sure, it’s a nice story, they have a silly name, but I think it’s creepy that this weirdo little doll is watching you the whole month of December and reporting back to Santa all your misdeeds. And don’t touch him or you won’t get presents!!! It’s psychological manipulation.
Lauren G.
My son looks forward to seeing our elf on the shelf "Buster" every morning. This is a cute idea but once you start this tradition, you are going to have to keep it going. We have been doing this in my family for 5 or 6 years now.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
We have two elves in our house during the holidays. One boy and one girl. They kids love the story and the run things the elves do around the house. I make it fun this time of year.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bought this 2 years ago and have to say elf on shelf did exactly that sat ln the shelf none of my family seemed interested in it or wanted anything to do with it.
Kayla B.
My kids adore this! We have two and they get into some pretty mischievous things 😉
The kids love the whole month of December
Alexis P.
It makes your kids not be so bad and it will amaze them by what they will wake up to.it seems to be the holiday spirit