e.l.f. Oil Control Primer Mist

$8.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Cut oil and ban shine with this water-based primer mist that preps skin for a smooth, matte finish. Enriched with purified water, cucumber, and vitamins B and E to refresh and hydrate skin.

HOW TO USE

Hold the bottle 8 to 10 inches from the face and mist with several sprays evenly all over the skin. Use before makeup application to help prime skin, after makeup application to set makeup, or throughout the day to refresh!

Net 1.01. fl. oz. (30 mL)

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Coceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclodextrin, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2- Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

Does this help matte oily skin?
How effective is this primer for oily skin? ?
Elf is a good drug store brand but does this primer actually works ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Oil Control Primer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoCape Coral, FL
e.l.f. Oil Control Primer Mist uploaded by Irma M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was totally blown away with how much this oil control primer made such a difference in the way my foundation applied and lasted! It really is amazing. I live in South Florida and my stepson had an outdoor birthday party. I had also used this as a setting spray after I finished my face and I'm telling you my face didn't look oily at all and my foundation didn't melt! I just wish for almost $10 that there was more than just 1 ounce of product. [product:e.l.f.-oil-control-primer-mist]
2 months agoEast Windsor, NJ
e.l.f. Oil Control Primer Mist uploaded by Wilde O.
Purchased at: Target
I saw a YouTube video the other day and the girl recommended this #mist and omg was she right!! This thing is miracle in a bottle. I’ve tried so many #primers and this is the only one that has worked wonders for my face. It keeps your #oils at bay making you #makeup look #flawless everyone is different so it may not work for you. But hey, it’s only $8 so I’d say it’s worth a try!
a day agoBear, DE
I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks and it’s my new favorite product!! A light mist after primer and before my makeup really helps with oil control all day! I love going out to dance; and since using this product, my makeup is locked in place EVERY time!!
a month agoDes moines, IA
This primer works miracles for my skin. I have combination skin. Its a natural finish. It helps get rid of excess oil where you don't want it. It helps me not have to retouch as much. Its very affordable I always have some on my Vanity and on the go
4 days agoCampbellsville
It’s a cute package but I don’t like how it sprays out seems like a lot in one spot but it is easy to apply and seems to work rather well I’d just try to improve the sprayer I got the one for oily skin and it helps a lot
2 days agoO Fallon, IL
It has a gross smell but it works. I have combination skin so some parts of my skin are oily and others aren't. So I only use this in my t zone. I hate the smell and it's kind of greasy but it does its job which is what matters.
2 months agoTampa
I loved it coz it’s so good for people with oily skin like mine it keeps your skin dry and glowing all day long but hope the price gets lowered I lil bit another sun problem I don’t think so and I would buy it again
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, this primer mist is incredible. I don't actually spray it on my face. I spray it into my hand and I push the product into my skin. I've tried a ton of primers that claim to control oil. None of them have really worked. High or low end. In normal weather I can go a full 8 hour work day before I really need to blot. That is unheard of for me. I don't know what kind of magic is in this bottle but I will def repurchase over and over
a month agoBienville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for the first time the other day and it really helped. My nose is so oily my makeup doesn’t stay on but when I used this it stayed on all day and night.
2 months agoPittsburgh, PA
This is a good product. Definitely helps to control oil and can be worn alone, with a bb or cc cream, and with a full coverage foundation. The mister is a bit harsh though so if you’re spraying directly on your face I would recommend holding it as far away as you can and then pressing it in with a beauty blender afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...