BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

100% Natural Minerals Don t cover up your skin, enhance it with e.l.f. Natural Mineral Makeup. Discover what nature intended, pure beauty with-out chemical additives.  We believe that a woman should be able to look and feel great without compromising her health, so we designed a makeup line that caters to just that.  Let your skin breathe with weightless natural mineral makeup, for a radiance you can see! All e.l.f. natural mineral packaging is recyclable, because beautifying yourself and your world is a beautiful thing! Includes: Mineral Foundation -- SPF 15 Mineral Concealer -- SPF 15 Mineral Blush Total Face Brush Blush Brush Canvas Makeup Case Our Starter Kit will help get you on your way to healthier illuminating skin in an easy 3 step process.  After following this beauty regime you will noticeably feel and see the pure difference e.l.f. Natural Miner see more...

e.l.f. Natural Mineral Makeup Starter Kit
  • "The makeup doesn't last as long or leave my skin as flawless as Bare Minerals but it does make my skin look radiant." in 5 reviews
  • "I love elf products because it is a great product that does not have a sensitive reaction on ur skin and it brightens it face n makes u feel really beautiful.I strongly recommend this to anybody." in 5 reviews
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this blush. I've been looking for a good blush for a really long time. It's hard to find one that goes good with my dark skin tone and this elf palette in dark is the blush for me. There is a shade that is perfect for my complexion and I'll buy it again and again!
Nereyda Z.
Nereyda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this kit it's really great and the color that are included are really natural .It is really affordable and has great quality This is sold in many familiar retail stores such as target . They are very easy to use and for what you pay for are great .
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Sturgis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is SO refreshing to find not only affordable cosmetics, but also ones that leave my skin looking amazing. I only buy E.L.F products. It just goes to show that you don't need to spend an arm and a leg for good products.
I HIGHLY recommend this line to everyone.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
Dante, VA
I absolutely love the coverage that this gives me. It is affordable and even better than most of the major name makeups. Using it with my make-up set spray it lasts all day with no touch ups. It is super easy to order or buy in most retail stores such as Target.
Missy L.
Missy L.
I thought this e.l.f Natural Mineral Makeup Starter Kit was fun to use and play around with. I bought this last year and would buy again as I like the price point on e.l.f products for the quality. I bought from Target and would recommend to others.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Love this starter kit! i think the color of elf products are every noticeable but still have a natural look. It's really easy to use! I used it often when I had it but I ran out unfortunately. I would indeed buy it again!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Glasgow, KY
I love anything and everything from E.l.F cosmetics! They are cheap but also have very good quality! The starter kit is a very very beautiful trio to flawlessly lighten your make up.
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a makeup beginner I am really liking this brand and looking forward to experimenting with more variety. The make up last, the price is good, and easy to find!!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Gastonia, NC
Hands down the best make-up for the best price! My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the few make-up lines that won't irritate my skin.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Me encantan son fantasticos economicos todos sus productos son sorprendentes..
No danan LA piel
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
I've never seen this in my drug store (Rite-aid). Where can i go to buy this? I would really like to try this out!
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Was this your first starter kit? And how did you like it??
Faith N.
Faith N.
How much did this cost, and was it worth it?
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Comparable to bare minerals?? Is this worth buying??? I really wanted to give mineral makeup a try. Good for acne prone and dry skin?
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Indiana, PA
How does this compare to bare minerals products??