BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in False Lashes

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Dav1d’s M.
Santa Ana
I think these are great if you are just staring to wear lashes but as you grow and become more used to them I have to say that they get a little too messy...they tend to not put on as easily
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I like these lashes for like school, I wouldnt wear these to a special even because they start coming off,theyre not very long lasting but i do use them for school.
Briana B.
Sanford, FL
Spend the extra money and get a more expensive pair of lashes. These just look very very cheap. If you're needing stage lashes for theatre, these are fine. But if anyone is going to be within five feet of you, they'll be able to tell how cheap these are. They don't blend with your natural lashes well, they have a very synthetic shine to them, they aren't tapered at the end like real eyelashes are. There are a lot of much better drugstore lashes than these.
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
For a starter with lashes, I could tell you that this isn't what you want to start with. Trust me the price is great but I've noticed that they were extremely hard to apply just because they really have no shape. They just kinda flop around lol, they started to peel off throughout the day but once they're on, they're really not that bad looking, if you know how to apply them, then there are decent for the price
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
Not going to lie, these aren't the best BUT for the price, you can't beat it. Them being so cheap also means for a guilt-free disposal at the end of the night. I'd toss the lash glue it comes with and just use your own. I, personally, hate their lash glue. I'd recommend these to anyone that just wants/needs a quick stock up on lashes that won't burn a tiny hole anywhere in their wallet or anyone that just wants to throw their lashes out at the end of the day and be done with them.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Just like any other fake eyelash to me! I feel like all fake eyelashes are basically the same! I don't use them often, just every once in a while! I'm one of the luckier ones and I have naturally long and thick eyelashes!(didn't get so lucky with my hair tho! 😫) so I can't really wear fake eyelashes A lot! By for my little sisters graduation me and her used these and they were great!! Especially for the price! I think the thing that matters with fake eyelashes, is the glue you use and applying them right! 👍🏻
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
I might like these better if I knew how to easily apply false lashes. I always end up messing with trying to apply them for hours and finally getting frustrated and giving up. The glue didn't seem sticky enough but the lashes had a nice soft feeling unlike solved other brands that I've had that were hard and scratchy feeling.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
I'm in love with elf lashes, elf has such a wide variety of lashes to choose from for any possible makeup look or are trying to achieve and the great thing is they are so affordable easy and look amazing while wearing I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's been wearing lashes for years to to someone who is just started to they are great for everyone
BETSY R.
Let me start by telling you don’t waste your money you will end up spending more, I bought these at target because I wanted to save money I pad $2 dls for them and the band was horrible as soon as I unattached it from the packaging it became straight and it was hard to apply because it was not curved. I don’t recommend these.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Nati F.
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Maggie P.
I never used falses eyelashes. I was wondering if good choice to start using?