BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

• are these good ?3 Answers
  • our they good lashes? our they worth buying? how many tim...2 Answers
  • Do these really look natural on? I've always come across ...5 Answers
e.l.f. Natural Lash Multipack
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Katie A.
south shore, KY
Love these lashes. Great for everyday wear and are light. These add just enough length and volume but still look natural. Personally I’m not a fan of the glue that is included. I recommend the DUO lash glue available at most drugstores and sephora.
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
What can I say about this brand they are amazing you don't have to spend a lot of money to be beautiful and glamorous an elf help's you do that these are great lashes great quality and great value highly recommend.
Rita M.
Lathrop , CA
I really like the elf brand because it’s affordable and it’s not has thick and heavy when I put them on , they’re actually natural looking and most times I don’t have to trim the lashes because they fit perfectly
Hannan T.
Pretty good lashes & they can last long if you keep then clean. Although the glue really sucks! And these are great natural lashes but they are pretty long.. at least for me. Im more of a light makeup natural gal
Heather M.
As far as fake disposable lashes go, these are great. They don’t look like part of a Halloween costume and they are strong. I’ve used them many times. They are easy to apply and they look very pretty!
Alexis L.
turlock ca
I love the natural look of these for everyday wear, they always give a natural beauty look, my natural lashes are short and stick outwards and these give me life, I always recommend to my friends
🌹BEYOUtiful🌹 B.
Clinton Township
They suck. I feel like elf just threw these together and didn’t really put into any thought about them. They’re nice for practice lashes which I like. But when I would put them on, one looked curlier than the other which I didn’t like.
Evan A.
Aurora
Love this, they are very natural and it comes with 3 sets and I only spent 5 bucks. The eyelash glue works good, all I gotta say is it doesn't take 30 seconds to get tacky it takes maybe 5-10
Krystiana S.
Hartstown, PA
I think the lashes look beautiful once they are on but the application is a lot harder than it should be. Since the lashes are so thin the glue tends to get sloppy. Also since they are thin they slide around way too much.
alyssa l.
Sagle
I don’t really like elf lashes. They feel fake to me and they just look really cheap in my opinion. I’ve tried wearing them and they just don’t look on me in my opinion. I stopped purchasing them and went to Kiss lashes.
Nati F.
Phoenix, AZ
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Emma S.
are these good ?
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?