BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

• are these good ?2 Answers
  • our they good lashes? our they worth buying? how many tim...1 Answers
  • Do these really look natural on? I've always come across ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Teandra M.
The multi pack just helps me use the lashes more often then I should be but they are just so good I can’t stop using them they are easy to apply and great in pics and in person wear them out to dinner church or even around the house 10/10 recommend these lashes
Trinity L.
Lockwood
These were my first pair of falsies. They're the perfect length straight out if the package. However, upon using other brands, these seem a little heavier and their band is a little thicker than I like. Plus side, they look natural since they're not super long or thick, if applied right, no one will know! Only 4 stars because of the weight and thickness of band.
Nadine G.
These aren't the most glamorous falsies you'll ever wear, but for $1? You can't really complain too much!

I've found myself repurchasing these in a pinch, since I don't wear false eyelashes too often, and save them for special occasions and to wear with a costume. I have to cut them down, as they're super long, but they serve their purpose well!
LIZZANDRA B.
San Antonio, TX
So this is a product here that I didn’t really like because the eyelashes don’t look as natural as I want them today they are a good value in there they’re not very pricey there are very easy to apply it’s just they don’t look natural and I wouldn’t recommend it if you want to natural look
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This eyelash kit is absolutely gorgeous! The lash selections are absolutely gorgeous. I have been using them for awhile now too. I have 3 different ones I use actually! I think all females will love this collection if anything. I will continue buying this brand and highly recommend!
Istahil A.
Burnsville
I liked them. They were alright, their wasn’t that much lash glue with it, but it looked great on me. I would not really recommend though. It was my first time putting on lashes, but it sting when i tried putting it on with the glue. But other than that, it was alright, when I put it on right, as I got better at applying my lashes.
Tayler E.
Machesney Park
If you're in a pinch these lashes will work out "okay",  they are super cheap however and the adhesive that comes with is a joke. I would recommend buying different adhesive if you are going to use these. Also, 9/10 you will have to trim them to fit your eye.
Ginny A.
Glenrock , WY
I didn’t like this at all. The only reason they’re getting two stars is because they are very affordable for people who don’t have extra money to spend. But unfortunately these are really not natural at all and didn’t stay on well felt very heavy on the eyes
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Love these lashes they give me the extra volume and definition I need without directly looking fake. They are so natural looking and very easy to put on I love the multipack especially so that I don’t have to keep going to get more lashes and just stock up.
Julia R.
Texas City, TX
Honestly these are the best lashes I have used they are not too thick and not too thin and are the perfect length! I used these on my sister for prom and she loved them and got so many compliments! These are the best lashes to buy for an awesome price!!!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Nati F.
Phoenix, AZ
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Emma S.
are these good ?
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?

back