BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #66 in False Lashes

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

Buy on Target*
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Anne C.
Woodbury, MN
I love wearing natural false eyelashes definitely completes the look and there’s an easy way to make your make up go from day tonight. The natural eyelashes are not cost to me and no one can tell I’m wearing false eyelashes everyone thinks they are my lashes with a good mascara!
Tayler E.
Machesney Park
If you're in a pinch these lashes will work out "okay",  they are super cheap however and the adhesive that comes with is a joke. I would recommend buying different adhesive if you are going to use these. Also, 9/10 you will have to trim them to fit your eye.
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
I like this eye lashes for a none exaggerated look it’s more of a kind off natural look to show off more the eye shadow then the eyelashes but there grate Nd long lasting I would buy dem again to have my moment with my kind of natural look
Irina G.
Medley, FL
It’s super affordable, I use them for more than one occasion and they look very nice. Not real at all! But yet again why would you want them to look real? They are great , I just wish it would be a bigger packet with more than a pair ! Get them get them
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Like these lashes. They’re great when you’re a beginner at putting them on. The glue works well and the lashes are inexpensive and easily accessible. I’ve bought them at a dollar tree for a dollar. Love them definitely recommend
Trinidad M.
Caldwell, ID
These were the first ever eyelashes that I tried. I bought them to practice applying eyelashes, because they were cheap, but they were so nice! They look great on me and I love them! Love the fact that they’re so affordable!!
Alyssia P.
Detroit Lakes , MN
I don’t really wear lashes there hard to put on and these didn’t feel any different felt like big butterflies on my eyelids and ended up pulling them off my face before the night even ended. So I’ll give this a 3 out 5
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
What can I say about this brand they are amazing you don't have to spend a lot of money to be beautiful and glamorous an elf help's you do that these are great lashes great quality and great value highly recommend.
Aliya R.
I love these lashes! Totally budget friendly, and they work well. The glue is ok, I prefer to use my own but the included glue is by no means bad. They look great, and are cheap enough to be discarded after use.
Katie A.
south shore
Love these lashes. Great for everyday wear and are light. These add just enough length and volume but still look natural. Personally I’m not a fan of the glue that is included. I recommend the DUO lash glue available at most drugstores and sephora.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Nati F.
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Maggie P.
I never used falses eyelashes. I was wondering if good choice to start using?