BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

• are these good ?2 Answers
  • our they good lashes? our they worth buying? how many tim...2 Answers
  • Do these really look natural on? I've always come across ...4 Answers
e.l.f. Natural Lash Multipack
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Kayla D.
Oceanside
This eyelash kit is absolutely gorgeous! The lash selections are absolutely gorgeous. I have been using them for awhile now too. I have 3 different ones I use actually! I think all females will love this collection if anything. I will continue buying this brand and highly recommend!
Istahil A.
Burnsville
I liked them. They were alright, their wasn’t that much lash glue with it, but it looked great on me. I would not really recommend though. It was my first time putting on lashes, but it sting when i tried putting it on with the glue. But other than that, it was alright, when I put it on right, as I got better at applying my lashes.
Tayler E.
Machesney Park
If you're in a pinch these lashes will work out "okay",  they are super cheap however and the adhesive that comes with is a joke. I would recommend buying different adhesive if you are going to use these. Also, 9/10 you will have to trim them to fit your eye.
Angelica B.
madison
It took me a while to finally get the hang of applying false lashes on myself. But these lashes were easy to handle. If your lashes are short and thin like mine. Youll love these. They aren’t heavy and they’re reusable as well!! Love them!
Krystina T.
Northborough
Let me just say I had never wore any fake lashes until recently! I always had long full lashes so a coat of mascara was always more than enough, but after being diagnosed with breast cancer and doing chemo, my eyelashes said farewell. So me being the makeup girl, decided to buy a low cost eyelash to see if I even liked them and also to practice application! Wow this were perfect for me and looked natural. I wear them with some mascara and nobody can even tell i lost my lashes!
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Like these lashes. They’re great when you’re a beginner at putting them on. The glue works well and the lashes are inexpensive and easily accessible. I’ve bought them at a dollar tree for a dollar. Love them definitely recommend
Trinidad M.
Nevada, MO
These were the first ever eyelashes that I tried. I bought them to practice applying eyelashes, because they were cheap, but they were so nice! They look great on me and I love them! Love the fact that they’re so affordable!!
nicole g.
carson
I love lashes so when I try out these elf ones , I fell in love with them because they are so light weight and compared to other lashes I like these the best , I love using this when I do my make up , and sis I recommend:)
Hlee Y.
My go to lashes! I love these lashes because they are affordable and add such a nice and natural up to my look! Almost looks like my own lashes.  I love it.  I will always be a true and loyal elf girl because this was the first ever brand I bought from when I was experimenting with makeup! I still remember their OG eyeshadow pallets.  But definitely give these lashes a try if you're on a budget you'll still look FAB!
Georgia Y.
Great lashes, and really good priced. It took my awhile to figure out how to put the them on but after many attempts and YouTube I figured it out. I recommend these ones especially if your learning how to apply them because of the price. Also clear glue. That way if you out too much glue by accident, you won't be able to tell. Also every eye shape is different, so you may need to cut them shorter to fit your eye comfortabley.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Nati F.
Phoenix, AZ
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Emma S.
are these good ?
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?
Maggie P.
I never used falses eyelashes. I was wondering if good choice to start using?