BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in False Lashes

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• 3x Pairs of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

e.l.f. Natural Lash Multipack
  • "I really love this lashes. Natural and easy to use. They look very beautiful. I love Elf!! " in 125 reviews
  • "These are great! And the price is perfect!! They're so fun and go on real easily. The ones I get look natural but you can go bigger and bolder if you want. I love them on nights out or even days I just want to have more dramatic lashes. They're amazing!" in 40 reviews
Trinity L.
Lockwood
These were my first pair of falsies. They're the perfect length straight out if the package. However, upon using other brands, these seem a little heavier and their band is a little thicker than I like. Plus side, they look natural since they're not super long or thick, if applied right, no one will know! Only 4 stars because of the weight and thickness of band.
Nadine G.
These aren't the most glamorous falsies you'll ever wear, but for $1? You can't really complain too much!

I've found myself repurchasing these in a pinch, since I don't wear false eyelashes too often, and save them for special occasions and to wear with a costume. I have to cut them down, as they're super long, but they serve their purpose well!
Istahil A.
Burnsville
I liked them. They were alright, their wasn’t that much lash glue with it, but it looked great on me. I would not really recommend though. It was my first time putting on lashes, but it sting when i tried putting it on with the glue. But other than that, it was alright, when I put it on right, as I got better at applying my lashes.
Tayler E.
Machesney Park
If you're in a pinch these lashes will work out "okay",  they are super cheap however and the adhesive that comes with is a joke. I would recommend buying different adhesive if you are going to use these. Also, 9/10 you will have to trim them to fit your eye.
Ginny A.
Glenrock, Wyoming
I didn’t like this at all. The only reason they’re getting two stars is because they are very affordable for people who don’t have extra money to spend. But unfortunately these are really not natural at all and didn’t stay on well felt very heavy on the eyes
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i kinda liked this product. i used it a few times in the passed month and the only con was that the liked to fall off after about 3 hours so it felt like i was adding eyelash glue over and over throughout the day. but besides that, they’re very natural looking and pretty.
Brianna A.
These lashes are very plastic looking, and are not at all natural. Also the glue that comes with it does not hold on the lashes at all. Even when used with other glues or brushed out the lashes just aren't worth it. Wouldn't recommend.
Lily U.
San Diego
These are such terrible lashes! First of all the glue that comes with them..just don’t even try it man. The actual lashes are so fake looking it’s unbelievable. I ordered these online and they ended up being the worst things ever.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Like these lashes. They’re great when you’re a beginner at putting them on. The glue works well and the lashes are inexpensive and easily accessible. I’ve bought them at a dollar tree for a dollar. Love them definitely recommend
Trinidad M.
Caldwell, ID
These were the first ever eyelashes that I tried. I bought them to practice applying eyelashes, because they were cheap, but they were so nice! They look great on me and I love them! Love the fact that they’re so affordable!!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Could you reuse these if you clean them?
Nati F.
Do these really look natural on? I've always come across these lashes but the lashes appear to have a plastic/shiny look to them.
Colleena R.
Bonnie, IL
I am a bit of a klutz and was wondering if these can be removed and replaced until I get them right?
Meghan H.
How difficult is it to put on false lashes? I've always wanted to try them to get some extra length but I'm too afraid of messing them up, any advice?
Emma S.