BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess lash beautification is here! Get those lengthy full lashes for any occasion, any day!

Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can repeatedly achieve those batty lashes that will make any guy swoon..

Set includes:

• Contour tray
  • Lashes
  • A tube of lash adhesive gel

e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
  • "Love these. They're easy to put on, come with a glue already, and are beautiful natural looking lashes. You can't go wrong with these $1 lashes." in 217 reviews
  • "Really good lashes especially for the price. Although i think they are still pretty dramatic rather than natural." in 78 reviews
Shelby C.
Rochester
I liked this product for how natural the lashes looked. I have relatively long lashes that need to be curled so with these on for special occasions, they definitely looked plumped up for being a first time user. The glue was not very good and I had to keep reapplying it as I wore the lashes because they would come off. I bought them at my local grocery store and used them for special occasions like a ball and a formal dance and they held up well. Not sure how they would look for someone who has shorter lashes, they may not look as natural as they did for me.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
These particular lashes are compared to one you can find at the dollar store. Seeing elf has dollar products, these should be included instead of $3. The material feels like cheap plastic and they don't give a full natural look. The strip makes it difficult to adhere with glue. The $6 dollar lashes are made with better material and worth trying. But Ardell has decent lashes for $2.98 and they look and feel like real lashes. I say skip these.
Jordan D.
These are okay for beginners that won't know the difference in these to good lashes.
However, if you have experience with lashes you will quickly learn that these are a pain in the butt.
They are hard to apply, the glue doesn't get tacky, they curl up a lot, and are just plain uncomfortable. I wouldn't wear these out or to the club or even more than maybe an hour. Definitely opt for Ardell.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Out of all the elf products I've tried I think their eyelashes are my least favorite product. The lashes are very poorly made and cheap quality I guess you get what you pay for since they cost a few bucks. I would not recommend and suggest trying other drugstore lashes instead.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I am not the biggest fan of these because they are very stiff and then band is very thick. They do not look natural; because of the thick black band. They are hard to shape to your eye because they are so thick and plastic. The material is stiff and definitely plastic. I don't recommend because you can get other/better lashes for almost the same price.
Karley P.
OML! I L-O-V-E these lashes!!! Amazing quality! Last for several uses! These are a great in-between for natural and fake-looking. These are literally getting a band for your buck! Very cheap but best quality, like all of their other products! :)
Megan J.
I didn’t like these at all. The lashes were extremely limp. It was hard to cut them and place them without them kind of curling up on each other. The glue didn’t work for me at all. It wouldn’t get tacky and the tube isn’t the best for applying it to the lash. It would barely come out. I pretty much forced it to get on the lash. It was just a mess.
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Suck. They look like crappy theatre lashes. I don't enjoy these one bit because of their look and the fact they're hard to get on and I am pretty efficient in putting fake lashes on. The band is so thick and stiff I don't know who would bother with these. Not sufficient at all. Kiss lashes are much better for only a couple dollars more.
victoria R.
I know many people that actually like these so that’s why i tried it but unfortunately these did not work for me at all. They felt and looked so cheap. I mean i know they are but there are other lashes that might be a dollar or two more and actually work and look so much better. I would recommend spending your money on something better
Kiannah W.
Joliet, IL
So disappointing. I guess you get what you pay for. Lashes are alright from what I can tell, but I didn’t get a chance to wear them because the glue that came with them was dry as a bone. I bought these on the fly at Target because I needed some that night. So because the glue was ruined, I couldn’t wear them. Won’t be buying elf lashes again- don’t waste your money.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
Do you guys like the glue that comes with ?
Rebecca L.
Are these lashes pretty durable? I don't know if these will stay on or fall right off
Julia F.
I've never used fake eyelashes but want to try some out. Are these easy to put on for a beginner?
Kasey P.
Indianapolis , IN
Are these lashes good enough to be used multiple times or is there another cheap brand of lashes that would last longer? Also is the lash glue included good?
Ashley Q.
Mira Loma, CA
Does the glue work good?

back