BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• Pair of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possible, Working From The Center Out.
Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Lash Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
Apply A Volumizing Mascara If Desired.
To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• How long do they last? And does the glue that come with i...2 Answers
  • I've never used fake lashes before and I know these are c...7 Answers
  • How long do these lashes last? Only for a few days? For w...1 Answers
e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
  • "This lash collection will have those eye batting like a butterfly wings it's so full so beautiful and you can make it fit your beauty look or switch it up and make it fit the beauty them your going for that day ... They go on easy and stay also they don't irritate the eyes ... Elf is very affordable and is a must in my beauty bag of high quality and products I love !!!!!" in 48 reviews
Mariana C.
Philadelphia
I was really disappointed when I got these. The lashes themselves were nice and natural looking (I have pretty thick/long lashes to begin with so they were the perfect match). But the glue that came with them was completely dried up and unusable which I found to be utterly unacceptable. If I pay for something I expect it to be in new condition. Luckily my friend had some that I was able to use, but sadly after one full day of use these lashes were ready for the trash. Would not buy again.
Alisia H.
These lashes are not comfortable to wear. These lashes also come with a latch will that is pretty much useless. I tried to give these lashes a second try it with a more trustworthy eyelash glue that I purchased myself and I still didn’t like them. The material that lashes are made out of those are very uncomfortable to wear.
Kira L.
East point , GA
I don’t know if it was just me but I really didn’t like these. I like more of a wispy/ dw lash I now know but when I was just starting out I had no clue what I liked or how different lashes would look on my eye. I wish elf had a sample of what their different lashes look like when they’re applied. Also the glue could be MUCH better.
Glorivel R.
Palmyra, NJ
Very cheap pair of lashes, looks very cheap but it’s great for practice. Although they may look cheap you can make them look like they are naturally your own lashes by applying the closest to the lash line and blending your mascara with it! I’ve had people ask if they are my real lashes and fooled them!
Stina T.
Novato
I am absolutely terrible at placing fake eyelashes on myself, so I do not like to spend lots of money on them. That’s why Elf is perfect for me. These lashes look great and don’t break the bank. I always have to cut them which is a hassle but not the biggest issue. You will have to buy extra glue because I do not recommend the glue that comes with.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I bought these just to try out false eyelashes. I like them well enough, though they’re difficult to apply (could be learners curve, though). I ended up cutting small segments off to apply to my outer lashes. This makes the kit last longer and is easier to apply than the full set.
Kristen S.
Lutz
These eyelashes look super full when applied but at too big for my eyes and I have to cut them. The glue isn’t great and I use a different brand when I use these lashes. It’s super difficult to apply on the lashes themselves and it doesn’t work well. They are cost effective!
Sumaiyah M.
Elf cosmetics lashes are great for a everyday natural look. Their lashes are great and very cheap, but not if youre trying to go for a party look since they do look quite like your natural lashes, but i do recommend you check them out. And i actually havent tried their glue.
April N.
I have worn just about every type of drugstore fake lash that you can imagine, but these did not do it for me. They don’t look natural, at all, they look plasticy and out of place and you can tell when you apply them. The lashes are extremely hard to blend with your real ones, even with curling them and mascara.
Eileen M.
Very comfortable and almost invisible band. Liked the natural style but was a bit TOO natural for my taste. A good choice for false lash beginners because they don’t look too drastically different. Would also be good for a natural look. Overall solid product.
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
I've never used fake lashes before and I know these are cheap. would you recommend this for beginners?
Lindsey G.
How does one properly remove fake eyelashes?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Did anyone somehow manage to rip a few eyelashes off while trying to remove these?
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
How long do they last? And does the glue that come with it work ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
I have used lashes before, but I have never used any from e.l.f. Are they any good?