BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No mess, no hassle - just naturally beautiful lashes! Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Easy application and comfort grip gel allows for multiple uses so you can achieve natural looking lush lashes again and again.

Set includes:

• Pair of False Lashes
  • Contour Tray
  • Lash Adhesive Gel

How To Use

Gently Remove Lash From Tray.
Pierce The Top Of The Adhesive Tube And Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip.
Allow Glue To Sit Until Tacky, Then Place Lashes As Close To The Baseline Of Your Own Lashes As Possible, Working From The Center Out.
Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Lash Strip Has A Chance To Hold.
Apply A Volumizing Mascara If Desired.
To Remove Lashes Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.
Replace On Contour Tray For Reshaping And Continuous Wear.

ingredients:

Eyelash Glue Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• How long do they last? And does the glue that come with it work ?2 Answers
  • I've never used fake lashes before and I know these are cheap. wo...7 Answers
  • How long do these lashes last? Only for a few days? For weeks? Or...1 Answers
e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
  • "This lash collection will have those eye batting like a butterfly wings it's so full so beautiful and you can make it fit your beauty look or switch it up and make it fit the beauty them your going for that day ... They go on easy and stay also they don't irritate the eyes ... Elf is very affordable and is a must in my beauty bag of high quality and products I love !!!!!" in 48 reviews
Ashley W.
Lake Oswego, OR
Lashes are great but I had to wait over a month until I got another pair of fake lashes to try because the glue i received was completely dried up. It was the consistency of rubber cement. Very disappointed since these were my first fake lashes and I couldn't even try them but the lashes do seem natural and full. My fiance didn't even notice I was wearing fake lashes but did notice something was different.
Alisia H.
These lashes are not comfortable to wear. These lashes also come with a latch will that is pretty much useless. I tried to give these lashes a second try it with a more trustworthy eyelash glue that I purchased myself and I still didn’t like them. The material that lashes are made out of those are very uncomfortable to wear.
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
E.L.F. Natural eyelashes are great. They are beauty on a budget friendly for sure. The lashes are well made and will last for awhile. They apply easily, and they stay put once on. I do change up the glue and instead use my Ardell lash glue because of preference! Overall though these are pretty awesome for the price. They look beautiful and they keep there appearance for quite some time.
April A.
These were my first pair of lashes. They were okay at the moment because I didn’t know much about lashes and how they should feel. Now that I know I would rate these a 6 out of 10. I didn’t like that somehow they always seemed to bug my eye. Yeah they’re affordable theres no questions there but as for the quality, it could improve a bit
Katie L.
Durham
I bought this because I wanted some cheaper natural fake lashes but they are not the greatest. I mean yes they were only like $3 but the glue that came with the lashes had congealed. The lashes themselves are not very sturdy and are difficult to apply. I found myself scared that a breeze might blow them off my lids
Marissa A.
La Puente, CA
I found these lashes at Target and fell in love with them instantly! I really liked how they complemented my eyes and I felt that they were very reasonable priced! I went back the next day and bought all that they had on the rack because they were SO GOOD!
Mary E.
Huntingdon, PA
The lashes themselves are okay, they aren't the most "natural" ones that I have seen. The glue that comes with them is absolutely terrible. It was dried out when I opened it. I mean for $1 I can't really complain, but I will not be buying them again.
Erin C.
Tuckerton
Everything was okay with these lashes until I took a good look in the mirror when I was done applying them, and realized that they looked like shiny black plastic. It’s a shame because they’re super comfortable, affordable, and went on very easy.
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I did not like these lashes. To me they were hard to apply and the glue didn't work for me at all. It was my first time trying to apply falsies, so there could have been some user error, but I definitely wouldn't recommend these for beginners.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
The glue is terrible. It was super thick and dried like really bad school glue. And then when it did dry the lashes didn't stay on. I had to buy another adhesive. The lashes are alright but they look super fake and feel a little stiff.
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
I've never used fake lashes before and I know these are cheap. would you recommend this for beginners?
Lindsey G.
How does one properly remove fake eyelashes?
Kristin C.
Did anyone somehow manage to rip a few eyelashes off while trying to remove these?
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
How long do they last? And does the glue that come with it work ?
Diana R.
I have used lashes before, but I have never used any from e.l.f. Are they any good?