e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit 0.02 fl oz, Black uploaded by April C.e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit 0.02 fl oz, Black uploaded by Kayla S.e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit 0.02 fl oz, Black uploaded by J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Get full lashes for any occasion with our top-rated Natural Lash Kit. Directions: Gently remove lash from tray. Pierce the top of the adhesive tube and apply a thin amount of glue along the entire length of the lash strip. Allow glue to sit until tacky, then place lashes as close to the baseline of your own lashes as possible, working from the center out. Size: .02fl. oz. Color: Black. see more...

Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
After watching YouTube how to put on lashes for dummies...I am lash ready on call...no more trying to look up cause they on wrong...lol...the elf lashes come with different size bands...the price afforded me the practice...if I messed up...got more
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m about to test these out. Found a pair of them for $2 at Target - so the price is very much ok. It comes with 1 pair of lashes and a glue. Can’t wait to try it on for my Halloween costume.
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
I love these lashes! They are very pretty! They really add depth and define your lashes! They took my look from pretty glam for the new year! And they are a great price! I actually found them on clearance for a dollar and bought ten!!

Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
These lashes are nice although I'm not a fan of the glue. The glue does absolutely nothing for me since it stays on for about an hour then peels off. Since I only bought this for $2, these are pretty good for the price. I'd recommend the lashes but not the glue!!
Bridget B.
Lewes, DE
They are a great buy, for a super good price if your on a budget. My only issue is that I have smaller eyes and they didn't fit the best making them a tad uncomfortable. There is a simple solution of cutting them I wish they made different sizes for lashes though it would make it easier to buy and wear.
Samantha 💋.
my favorite lashes. they are so affordable and completely transform my look. look like your natural lashes with a touch of glamour. glue is a bit disappointing but when you get the hang of it, they work wonders
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
Hello! I have been looking for eyelashes to wear them in special events but I won't like to have eyelashes problems later or they start peeling off or get an irritation. Do these fake eyelashes last long and take care of your eyelashes?