BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #84 in False Lashes

New. Natural-looking, Lush Lashes No mess last beautification.  Adhesive gel comfortably absorbs into last line, while the natural-looking lashes can be retained for multiple uses. Kit includes: 1 pair black lashes. comfort adhesive gel. lash contour tray Not tested on animals. see more...

• Are these lashes good?2 Answers
  • They have thin band Do they look natural?2 Answers
  • Do mascara or fake lashes last longer throughout the day? e.l.f. ...3 Answers
e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
  • "I would recommend this product to people who are just starting to use fake lashes." in 5 reviews
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
I bought these as my first ever pair of lashes when I wanted to learn how to use them. They are super cheap and you can find them at any walmart, and usually are always in stock. The glue is horrible. I wish e.l.f. would put two lashes in a pack and skip the glue. Also, these lashes are extremely inconsistent. Sometimes the two lashes in a pair won't look identical, and even more so between pairs. No two pairs look alike. The band is also pretty thick, and that's not my favorite. Overall they're ok if you need something in a pinch, or are just starting out and you want something cheap to work with until you get the hang of it and get an idea of what you like. They also really don't look very natural. I've bought a few kits but I no longer do and I don't think I ever will again.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are the first and only time I've purchased false eyelashes. The packaging is nice and you cannot beat the price point at $1. They are easy to apply the glue to and put on. I would practice lining them up to your lash line with tweezers if it's your first time so you know how to do it once you add the glue. You also should line them up to see if you need to trim off any excess for a perfect fit before you add the glue. These are the perfect lashes to try out for beginnings since if you do mess them up they are only $1. I would buy a few packs to really learn how to apply false lashes well if you plan on buying more expensive ones later on!
Natalie B.
These lashes are great for beginners, but the adhesive is not the best. I would recommend another one for these lashes such as Duo or Kiss. The lashes are nice and natural looking and not too heavy on the eyes. I would recommend this product for beginners only not a seasoned vet. The band is not thick (a little cheap looking) and I can see a seasoned makeup artist not liking these set of lashes. They retail for $2, so it's not high end, but it gets the job done. Personally I'm starting to get into lashes so they work fine for me.
Jaylyn Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love elf products but I had the worst experience with their lashes. When I bought the lashes I was fairly new to lashes in general and now that I have tried a few different brands over time I've never had such a disappointing experience. The band itself does not retain its shape and the glue that it came with was sooo thick and weak. An hour after wearing them they were coming off on the inner corners and the wind blew them clean off my face. I won't be trying elf lashes again.
Taylor E.
LISLE, IL
e.l.f. Natural lash kit is great if you're looking for a cheap alternative to achieve longer, more full lashes. They get the job done for a fraction of the cost. The glue that is provided works fine but I would recommend using an alternative lash adhesive if you have one available! These are definitely not worth saving for more than one use since they are so cheap in price.
Amanda N.
Only giving one star because I hated these lashes. The packaging is nice, I didn't have a problem with it. I only used these lashes once, they could definitely use improvement on the stiffness, they hurt my eyes, and the glue seemed sticky. The whole product all together just irritated my eyes. I would recommend these to people who doesn't have sensitive eyes.
Sarah C.
The price on these lashes is hard to pass up, but honestly, you get what you pay for. As someone who wears false lashes almost daily, these were something I just had to try. The look and feel of them felt rather unnatural and they don't hold up well for rewear. I have had good luck with e.l.f. products in the past, but unfortunately, these were not for me.
sophia c.
Brooklyn, NY
Hate these lashes. These lashes are super flimsy and lightweight - it just doesn't work for my monolid, hooded eyes. I think the problem lies with the band. I am particular with my lashes because some of them just don't work. How I apply lashes: I give the lashes some flexibility by holding the ends and bending it around. I had to chuck these.
Athena W.
Windsor, CA
These lashes are great! Super soft, natural looking, hooks with my real lashes very well. The only problem I have and have ever had with this brands lashes are the band. I wish that the band was the 'no band' look instead of a thick black band, but other than that, amazing quality, and I definitely recommend if you dont mind the band.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
These lashes were actually pretty cute. The glue in my opinion wasn't that good and they were a little difficult to put on but I also didn't stretch and play around with the band at first like you have to do many other eyelash brands so I wouldn't really consider that a con. Beautiful natural looking lashes for a really great price.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
Do you guys like the glue that comes with ?
Rebecca L.
Are these lashes pretty durable? I don't know if these will stay on or fall right off
Haley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for beginners??
Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used fake eyelashes but want to try some out. Are these easy to put on for a beginner?
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the lash glue with it? How "natural" does it look?