BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #65 in False Lashes

New. Natural-looking, Lush Lashes No mess last beautification.  Adhesive gel comfortably absorbs into last line, while the natural-looking lashes can be retained for multiple uses. Kit includes: 1 pair black lashes. comfort adhesive gel. lash contour tray Not tested on animals. see more...

e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit
  • "I would recommend this product to people who are just starting to use fake lashes." in 5 reviews
Taylor H.
Broadview .
This is for my beginners who are trying to add a little WOW  to there faces without looking like a drag queen much love to them but some days you want a chill look. I bought two pair from Walgreens with DUO lash glue. The one that comes with it sucks ass. In my opinion these  are really for beginners and quick n a hurry type of lashes .Because there very natural looking nothing to bold just looks like you have on mascara . There only a dollar or two so I would keep them handy just in case I can't fine my Ardells or Aliexpress lashes.  It doesn't hurt to try.  Peace
Shelby C.
Rochester
I liked this product for how natural the lashes looked. I have relatively long lashes that need to be curled so with these on for special occasions, they definitely looked plumped up for being a first time user. The glue was not very good and I had to keep reapplying it as I wore the lashes because they would come off. I bought them at my local grocery store and used them for special occasions like a ball and a formal dance and they held up well. Not sure how they would look for someone who has shorter lashes, they may not look as natural as they did for me.
Kylee J.
I really don’t like these lashes! From the band to the faux hairs, it’s just all around not my favorite! But you have to look at the price, these are affordable and convenient to find! I just don’t like this style of lash! However I do like how it comes with lash glue! Just not a repurchase from me, but if these are you style I would recommend!!
Jordan E.
These are okay for beginners that won't know the difference in these to good lashes.
However, if you have experience with lashes you will quickly learn that these are a pain in the butt.
They are hard to apply, the glue doesn't get tacky, they curl up a lot, and are just plain uncomfortable. I wouldn't wear these out or to the club or even more than maybe an hour. Definitely opt for Ardell.
Payton J.
el paso, TX
These lashes were, ok. They didn't fit all that well because I have really curly lashes and they just didn't want to stay put. Also they're not really full, but I will say that they're great if you want a natural look obviously. I prefer full lashes, so they weren't really for me. But if you want just a little length and a natural look without layering on the mascara then try these lashes.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Out of all the elf products I've tried I think their eyelashes are my least favorite product. The lashes are very poorly made and cheap quality I guess you get what you pay for since they cost a few bucks. I would not recommend and suggest trying other drugstore lashes instead.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I bought these lashes once before they are really good and affordable. They wear really good, I have used them more than once (3xs). They are comfortable they don't come off during wear. They do not feel heavy on the eyelids. Theycome in various styles and lengths. I do recommend.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I personally think the band is too thick. But the design of the natural look of the lash is beautiful. The glue is pretty decent. ELF is super affordable. I would recommend this for those who are just starting to practice with lashes. That’s what I did. I still find myself coming back to this when I want my lashes to look a bit “thick” at the lash line.
Megan J.
I didn’t like these at all. The lashes were extremely limp. It was hard to cut them and place them without them kind of curling up on each other. The glue didn’t work for me at all. It wouldn’t get tacky and the tube isn’t the best for applying it to the lash. It would barely come out. I pretty much forced it to get on the lash. It was just a mess.
Libby V.
madbury
This was the first brand of false lashes that I’ve ever used. I instantly fell in love with false lashes and can’t wait to expand my collection. I get these for vacation and Instagram pictures. These make my eyes pop so much and I love them a lot. These are selling for a good price especially for a makeup beginner like myself.
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
Do you guys like the glue that comes with ?
Rebecca L.
Are these lashes pretty durable? I don't know if these will stay on or fall right off
Haley P.
Is this good for beginners??
Julia F.
I've never used fake eyelashes but want to try some out. Are these easy to put on for a beginner?
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
How well is the lash glue with it? How "natural" does it look?