BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve instantly beautiful, healthy-looking nails with these 4-piece nail polish sets. With 4 gorgeous polish colors in each set, mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. The revolutionary bristle design...

Buy on Amazon
Betty S.
Lee, FL
The bottles are different from most brand out there, which is really nice. The Nail polish itself lasts a good while, if you don't do too much to damage it on your nails. E.L.F is the main brand of make-up I use. I love everything I have gotten from them. The price is amazing! I mean it best prices for the products. You will not find better at such low prices. I mean their stuff is just like the high end. The colors in this set are eye popping, everyone loves them. They also come off easy with nail polish remover.
Rachael R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love their nail polish! Their colors are great, the brush makes it easy to put on without messing up too bad! I always buy their nail polish normally at Target!! I seriously recommend it because it's not as expensive as other brands
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
I love this nail polish set. Most polished chip and look terrible, but this has a great look! I got it at walmart, and it is definitely at a great price! It's one of my top polishes that I had and I would definitely purchase again!
Hibah m.
Riverside, CA
Love their line of nail polish because it's so cheap and so efficient! Like any nail polish it takes practice to apply on both hands but it's applicator is easy to use. I definitely would purchase again!
Amanda S.
Elf nail polish is awesome but I think they discontinued it bc there isn't any on the website idk. The nail polish itself is good with a top coat. Without top coat it will chip
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Honestly, I didn't expect much from these nail polishes regarding the price but I was really surprised. I would like to take a moment to appreciate the opaqueness like seriously I have the shade Chocolate, which is a very dark brown, and I needed just ONE coat to get the full color. That's pretty amazing because when I use drugstore nail polishes (which are actually more expensive) I usually need 2 coats at least to get a decent shade. The only con is that I have a feeling they chip quite fast but that might be because I skipped base coat (was in a rush and needed my nails to dry faster). Also, the color is a lot darker than shown on the E.l.f. website, but I didn't really mind that. Overall I think it's a really good nail polish for the price and I probably will buy other shades in the future.
Hailey M.
Jacksonville
i’m not sure if it’s like this for the main brand polishes, but this one lasts about two weeks and then it’ll start chipping at the top and cracking, but other than that the colors are great and it works fine (since i’m fine with repainting them a lot anyway)
Tamekka M.
Decatur
The nail polish was very nice I like how long the polish list the pros about this polish is that the colors are true to its best of the container at last long very rich and the colon was they were the price point I don't like the price of them and they should have more colors instead of a lot of dark colors I gave this set to my granddaughter
Sophia D.
East Northport
I love nail polish however these nail polishes come off almost immediately. I bought these from Target for the first time. Many other nail polishes stay on much longer and are more vibrant. I don't think I will buy this again.
Nikky S.
Pretty colors. Although i felt as if this nail polish dries too fast, not on the nails but in the bottle. I hardly used mine & they all dried up. The caps were on tight. I was really disappointed.