BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover.24 pads included. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.Without the mess associated with bottled remover. A great Nail Polish Remover Pads from elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Use saturated pad to gently remove polish from nails.

Ethyl  Acetate,  Alcohol, Propylene  Carbonate,  Propylene  Glycol,  Caprylic/Capric  Triglyceride,  Polysorbate  20, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylisothiazolinone

Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Very convenient. It's very easy to use love how less of a mess it is to finally remove polish.
disha p.
Fast and easy to take off. Just rubbing one pad can remove nail polish in 1 hand ! Simple
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
It's great and its all natural to use on the nails to be safe and the smell is amazing
Arielle h.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this product. They work amazing! I'm gonna keep on buying this item forever.
Teresa V.
Me encanta este removedor de pintura de uñas. Me encanta y aparte no es tan caro.
Yasmine Elyssa C.
Sousse Tunisia
I actually like this pad type of nail polish remover, and this elf one did a great job removing sometimes several coats of nail polish the only thong I didn't like was the number of pads I think using a liquid nail polish remover would be a much better way to use as much as you want believe me sometimes with gel nail polish it takes more than two pads to get everything off . This type of product would be a great solution for when you want to carry it in your purse or for travel. but I think for when I'm home and pampering myself I'd stick to the liquid version.
Tee Y.
At first i was unable to remove the nail polish and thought it was ineffective. however, i tried applying more pressure and holding it in place for a few seconds and it worked. overall a good product, just needs time, patience and application of a little more pressure than you'd usually use.
Shaina T.
Manila, Philippines
One swipe can get a long way. I don't like wasting cotton balls/pads when I remove my nail polish but with this I save money and don't waste cotton balls.
Vanja S.
These pads are food og you are on a vacation or just outside the door, then these pads are easy to put in your purde or in your suitcase.
Meg J.
Bit thin and didn't provide a huge surface to remove the nail polish, I found I had to use quite a few for the whole job.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Do these actually work really well?? e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love these?
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for