BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover.24 pads included. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.Without the mess associated with bottled remover. A great Nail Polish Remover Pads from elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Use saturated pad to gently remove polish from nails.

Ethyl  Acetate,  Alcohol, Propylene  Carbonate,  Propylene  Glycol,  Caprylic/Capric  Triglyceride,  Polysorbate  20, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylisothiazolinone

Clarissa B.
Antioch, CA
These are a life saver! They're quick, easy, effective and well worth it! Thank you elf cosmetics for being a thing!
Precious B.
This is pretty cool. I mean I don't usually take off my nail polish but is makes me want to. I'm in love with it.
Ines N.
Levittown, PA
I love ElF products and thwbpads are convenient but they seem to dry out over time if you don't use them quickly.
Livia S.
Warren, NJ
Smells good and removes the nail polish very easily. These pads are so much better than cotton with nail remover
brittany s.
Stearns, KY
I'm going with you and I have been in business and the other hand, and a half hour or two. The only thing that I
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love these pads for traveling. They are small enough but pack a punch. They remove polish and smell good too.
Violeta T.
Jackson, WY
Really good nail polush remover pads, work great for regular nail polish and for the gel nail polish.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I love more nail polish remover in pad better than nail polish in liquid i LOVE IT is my fovorite
Kelsi H.
Best nail polish remover ever! I've never removed nail polish as fast as I did while using this!
Maria C.
Newark, NJ
Esta marca tiene muy buenos productos de buena pigmentación y larga duración excelentes productos
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Do these actually work really well?? e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love these?
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for