BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover.24 pads included. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.Without the mess associated with bottled remover. A great Nail Polish Remover Pads from elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Use saturated pad to gently remove polish from nails.

Ethyl  Acetate,  Alcohol, Propylene  Carbonate,  Propylene  Glycol,  Caprylic/Capric  Triglyceride,  Polysorbate  20, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylisothiazolinone

Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
Love the price of course and handy for travel I personally like to use acetone But this gets the job done and quick and easy
Christina H.
The elf nail polish remover pads work but takes more than 2 to get off nail polish. they smell super nice. hope this helps.
Sara H.
Cedarville, OH
These remover pads work really.well. i.like how easy they are to use. I can usually use one pad per hand. Great product.
Alicia S.
Clarence, MO
Cant say enough how much I love this product. Easy to use. No harsh smell. Great price $. 5 stars all the way love them.
Emily A.
Fort Worth,Tx
So helpful especially in the go I have bought so many of these it is unbelievable they are so convenient and easy to love
Dawn M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love elf products they are inexpensive and work great ..I use these pads to remove my nail polish on my nails and toes
Bryanna S.
Washington, DC
I love elf products they're super cheap and affordable and they work well. Everything ive bought by them ive loved so far
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX
Definitely love it it is a very good brand I'm glad to have used it I will be getting more of this friend for a friend
Britney M.
Paragould
these nail polish remover pads are wonderful! it is soooo much faster than the alternative products. very great find
Nicole C.
Isn't worth wasting your money or time on they don't remove the nail polish with one
Swipe and dry out extremely fast
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Do these actually work really well?? e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love these?
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for