BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #74 in Nail Polish Remover

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover.24 pads included. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.Without the mess associated with bottled remover. A great Nail Polish Remover Pads from elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Use saturated pad to gently remove polish from nails.

Ethyl  Acetate,  Alcohol, Propylene  Carbonate,  Propylene  Glycol,  Caprylic/Capric  Triglyceride,  Polysorbate  20, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylisothiazolinone

Kayla R.
Miracle!!! I used one pad and that took the nail polish off my toenails! I absolutely was amazed how fast and easy its took the nail polish off!! Highly recommend! I love this stuff!!!
Angela J.
Whitley City, KY
I keep these in my purse! Perfect size and easy to use. One goes a long way. I can usually use one pad to clean one entire hand of a dark polish. Ive use similar products that work the same but have sensed options and I enjoy that.
Morgan C.
Cameron, NC
Perfect for on the go chipped nails! I wouldn't recommend for every time use because that would be time consuming, but they are perfect to keep in your purse for when you're headed out and forgot to remove your old polish!
Parker B.
They work, but may take a few pads per hand. Convenient for on the go. I honestly think the citrus one smells disgusting, to the point where I can not use them. Very strong and stays on hands after washing them.
Kenzie M.
This product is easy to review. It's nail polish remover, if it removes the nail polish it's good. This product removed my nail polish easily without all that annoying scrubbing. I recommend this brand.
This product is convenient and easy to use. I did need to use a few pads on each hand. The pads left my fingers a little greasy feeling, but I rather that than the dried out feeling of some removers.
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
Nice price and think they remove polish well and also nice convenient way to travel with remover, but the smell is a bit strong and overpowering for me
Brittany H.
Hixson, TN
Cheap and amazing. I seriously love all ELF products! Nothing better. Don't want to spend a lot of money but need some good stuff, elf is your go to.
Trudee W.
Fairfield, TX
This product really works!! It's not as damaging as normal liquid nail polish remover is. My nails actually feel stronger after using this product!
Brittany M.
These nail polish remover pads are quite easy to use. They are quick and are a very reasonable price. Plus they come in a cute little container.
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Do these actually work really well?? e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for
EMILY B.