BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #74 in Nail Polish Remover

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover.24 pads included. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.Without the mess associated with bottled remover. A great Nail Polish Remover Pads from elf Cosmetics in Bangladesh.

HOW TO USE

Use saturated pad to gently remove polish from nails.

Ethyl  Acetate,  Alcohol, Propylene  Carbonate,  Propylene  Glycol,  Caprylic/Capric  Triglyceride,  Polysorbate  20, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylisothiazolinone

Stacey P.
Bought these at my local dollar store cause I was curious how well pads work compared to regular nail polish remover. I am very surprised how well these work. They took off all my nail polish and without the terrible acetone scent.
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
My cousin put this in my stocking for Christmas and I was doubtful that it would work well but I was legitimately so shocked at how amazing it took off nail polish and it moisturizer while doing so. And so inexpensive.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Not a great deal of product on each pad. You have to use 2-3 pads per nail. The only positive is it has a little oil in the mixture, which helps moisturize the skin. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Robin W.
I just brought the elf nail polish remover pads tonight 24 pads fresh citrus scent they worked great although it does take one for each nail if you wear your polish thicker it's going to take more than one I recommend these
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
These are an amazing product as they are very easy to use and get every bit of nail polish off without much scrubbing. They also have a smell that is not of regular nail polish and it is very enjoyable.
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
These work great. I only giving it one less star because it is to much oil in it.other then that it is great and doesn't have the remover smell to it which is wonderful it has a nice citrus smell.
Alexandriaa R.
Thesee are so awesome an save u the time of buying cotton balls. My family goes threw them quick. These pads work wonders ladies! !!! Awesome for Togo as well . Small space and little time takin up
Nichole H.
Ada, OK
Talk about easy! These no mess, easy to use nail remover pads make taking off your nail polish as easy as 1, 2, 3! I purchased mine at Dollar Tree for only $1, yes $1! I used to buy the bottle and the cotton balls and it would inevitably spill. No more of that!!!
Nadira D.
And agian i say it not really to much to say aboit nail polish removers because theyvare all the same. They make everything easier and they work perfectly. They do what they are supposed to do
Silvia L.
Mission, TX
Has a citrus smell awesome smell thou it dries fast and it requires to use 2 or even 3 pads for 1 nail depending on how dark the nail Polish color trying to be removed overall ok
Kristin Z.
Crowley
Do these actually work really well?? e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for
EMILY B.