BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #54 in Nail Polish Remover

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover. Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies! 24 pads included.

Buy on Walmart*
Mimi F.
All of the Elf products that I have used thus far have not disappointed, and these work well too. There is plenty of remover in each pad and it’s easy to just swipe the old polish off. Another plus is that they are not as messy as the ones in a bottle. I really like these and would recommend them to friends.
Blessing B.
I️ love picking these up at my local Big Lots. They really get the job done and they are so easy to use. I️ love that the pads contain healthy ingredients for your nails and is oil based. The pads have a nice fruit smell too and one of the best parts is it’s only a $1.00 for 25 pads.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
When I first started buying e.l.f.'s Nail Polish Remover Pads, I didn't have to use any other polish remover product; then they changed the formula, and while the scent improved, the quality of the pads, sadly, decreased. I now use these in conjunction
with a liquid polish remover, using them as a last step to get off any
added color; but overall, they don't feel worth it anymore. Womp womp. OCCASIONAL re-buy {for travel}.
Mary N.
I bought these to keep handy in case one of my color guard girls forgot to remove her nail polish before a performance. They work fairly well. You may have to use a few more pads or scrub harder depending on the shade and type of polish. Overall, I'd say they did what I needed them to do when they were used and didn't cost me alot of money.
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
So I got these for less than a dollar because they were on sale, and for that price they were worth it. It takes a lot to get the polish off tho, so I wouldn't really recommend. They're probably better to use if you're traveling or something like that
Amanda N.
For the cheap price, whether or not you like these they won't be a purchase regret. I had never used pre moistened nail polish remover pads before these and they did work but you definitely need to apply more pressure and time and use few sheets to take a manicure off than you would using regular remover and cotton pads. These also have an interesting scent that at times I thought I liked and at other times did not like. Furthermore , I think these would be a great option for traveling.
Stanislava I.
Woodhaven, NY
These smell awful, and don't work at all. I got them with hopes of being lazy about removing nail polish and getting it off in one go - but nope! All this did was smear the polish around onto my cuticles, and leave my hands smelling like the vilest of poisons for days, even after washing with lemon. DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS THE WORST THING EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Nicole Z.
I bought this as a trial product, thinking "Maybe I won't have to buy nail polish remover." I was wrong. It took at least two or three pads to get off the nail polish on my toes & I had to scrub the polish off because the pads did not easily get the polish off. Also, the pads dry out!! It was a neat concept, but there is a difference between potential & reality. I would not recommend this product.
Janee C.
I lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how the formula already come on the pads it saves up a few minutes of time. You can travel with it and easily buy this stuff on the website or any store that sells elf like target. I go back and forth with nail polish remover but ELF is the easiest way to go
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
These work wonderfully! The only problem i have with it is the smell - It is very strong and hard to get off of my hands so sometimes i end up with a headache. I will always buy these because they work so well. i usually purchase them at either Target or Wegmans. They are a great value and I don't think I will ever switch to anything else
Sally S.
Davenport, FL
I've been wanting to try these but I'm not sure if they actually really work or do you need like 10 pads to take off the nail polish. How does it smell? Is it worth the money?
Kari M.
Do these work well? Do they shred? Can't really tell but assuming there's quite a few per package . I haven't seen these in stores yet but I know this brand is starting to be more and more out at stores . I like some of their products and will have to try these !
Amy B.
How much does this normal go for
Ruth R.
Are these good to use on glitter nail polish?