e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Dina E.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ruwimbo M.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perfect To Create Trendy Manicures This Season The Ultimate Gift For Any Nail Polish Enthusiast! Revolutionary Bristle Design Quick Dry Formula Formaldehyde Free Dibutyl Phthalate Free Toluene Free Revolutionary Bristle Design Helps Glide Color On Flawlessly.&Nbsp; Quick Dry Formula Promotes No-Mess Application, And Infused With Active Vitamin E To Promote Stronger, Healthier Nails.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. 12 - 6 Ml (0.20 Fl Oz) Bottles Made In China Product Ingredients: Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Shimmer Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Glitter Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Matte Finisher :&Nbsp; Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
I was so excited when I found this cube. It was the first time I had tried using an Elf polish, and true to form I was very pleased with the quality. It went on nicely, the colors were great as far as pigment, and the color lasted about a week which is standard.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love elf products and this is a very low priced item. It is very obvious it’s super cheap. The formula was watery and as much as I love the colors, all of this chipped off within two or three days. I honestly just don’t think it’s even worth the price of $10.
Elizabeth S.
Ottawa, ON
The range of colours available in the cubes are great, though the bottles are a little small. But for essentially $1 per colour, it's a great way to try a ton of shades for a good price.
Haley F.
This nail polish chipped quickly and had a weird smell to it. Other than that, there a variety of beautiful colors that could can suite anybody for a cheap price.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Well priced but they chip super fast. I wouldn't recommend these. I screwed on the cap tightly but the next time I wanted to use one of the bottles the nail polish was clumpy and I had to throw it away.
gabby O.
knoxville
What's so funny is I use to get these all the time when I was younger! They are pretty good though and I love all the colors.
Chloe L.
I love how many polishes came in this for the price. It was a great price (as many elf products are) and they are really great colors. Some were kind of chunky and not super smooth, but the majority were very pigmented
Amanda B.
This has a lot of very beautiful colors in it. I bought this actually a couple years ago and I still use a few of the colors. The reason I'm only giving 3 stars is because I found that some of these nail polishes are very thin and I have to apply several coats to get the coverage and look that I want. Also, over time some of the polishes have thickened up so much that I can't use them. They clump up when I go to apply them and it just makes everything difficult!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These colors are so pretty. The only problem I have with nail polishes is they always chips. But the colors are pretty!
Evelin R.
Portsmouth, Portsmouth
lovely colours great quality and last very long, if you find them in price then give it a chance elf has a true lovely nail polish
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this?
Lauren L.
Does this come with other colors?