e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Dina E.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ruwimbo M.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perfect To Create Trendy Manicures This Season The Ultimate Gift For Any Nail Polish Enthusiast! Revolutionary Bristle Design Quick Dry Formula Formaldehyde Free Dibutyl Phthalate Free Toluene Free Revolutionary Bristle Design Helps Glide Color On Flawlessly.&Nbsp; Quick Dry Formula Promotes No-Mess Application, And Infused With Active Vitamin E To Promote Stronger, Healthier Nails.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. 12 - 6 Ml (0.20 Fl Oz) Bottles Made In China Product Ingredients: Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Shimmer Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Glitter Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Matte Finisher :&Nbsp; Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This nail polish collection is so cute. The color selection is good and there are a variety of finishes, from matte, to metallic, to glittery. They don't have the longest lasting power before chipping, but they were worth the price.
Evalena B.
Crofton
I like the colours in this pack. They all go well with just about everything and it’s very easy to apply. They do dry out pretty quickly though but that’s also helpful for letting it dry on your nails but the bottles dry out too.
angela s.
I like this product a lot! Its a great way to experiment with colors without the commitment. It does chip a bit and you definitely need to use a base and a top coat but other than that it is really good. Perfect for the girl who changes her nail polish frequently.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
My husband purchased this set for me last year at Walmart for Christmas. We used it about once a month it stayed on about 3 days before it started to chip and fade. It works great for kids but not a great looking manicure.
S P.
Love the packaging and also the color selection. I got this one as a gift on Christmas from my dear hubby.He also attracted by the packaging.But It will not last for a Single day on my hand.Definitely Its not a Repurchase.
Stephanie G.
I got this as a gift and I honestly loved it, when I got it I wore one glitter nail polish that stood out to me and I got so many compliments on it. People asked me where I got my nails done and were surprised when I told them that it was an e.l.f nail polish.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
Pretty colors! The Polish lasted a decent amount of time compared to all others I have used. Some of the colors did seem to peel faster than others. I would buy again. They are comparable to others around the same price.
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
The price is great, but I've found that these polishes chip easily and aren't that opaque. I like to get away with one coat of polish. That wasn't the case with these guys. I would recommend these for a pre-teen. Lots of fun colors, and easy to change.
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
I got this for Christmas and it was OK but these were very very sheer you needed to layer these coats and it was just a process that nobody has to experience I mean I like the thought but it’s something I don’t recommend
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
This nail polish is great. It's cheap and long lasting. The applicator is alright. They have a lot of nice colors. It's one of my go to nail polishes for sure. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good polish
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this?
Lauren L.
Does this come with other colors?