e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Dina E.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ruwimbo M.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perfect To Create Trendy Manicures This Season The Ultimate Gift For Any Nail Polish Enthusiast! Revolutionary Bristle Design Quick Dry Formula Formaldehyde Free Dibutyl Phthalate Free Toluene Free Revolutionary Bristle Design Helps Glide Color On Flawlessly.&Nbsp; Quick Dry Formula Promotes No-Mess Application, And Infused With Active Vitamin E To Promote Stronger, Healthier Nails.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. 12 - 6 Ml (0.20 Fl Oz) Bottles Made In China Product Ingredients: Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Shimmer Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Glitter Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Matte Finisher :&Nbsp; Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

Victoria L.
Conway, SC
Great product not such a long lasting shelf life. Nail polished lasted me a year before I needed to throw the colors out. Easy application and tiny size was convenient for travel size.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
For the price you legit can't beat this item. It makes the best present to any female of any age and seems like you spent a lot when you really haven't it's great
amber z.
George West, TX
I have used these and the r good to use but the only down side to them is that they chip off easy and also some of them are streaky but other then that they are ok.
Victoria F.
Coachella, CA
I got this for my moms birthday, she's has her own nail studio at home. 14 colors is worth the price but it's also not expensive. The colors can be used for any season and are natural and bright colors for any outfit or color fit depending the person. The product is thick which there is no need to do a double coat and also when the color chips off remaining paint does not stay or it doesn't stain the nail yellow which I'm so glad about that. I would totally recommend buying the set and it is so worth it too.
Emily B.
I love to do my nails and I got this set for Christmas a while back. The pigmentation is amazing, and the colors are nice and rich. However I took off two stars for two reasons. One, these polishes seem to chip really easily, which isn’t really a big deal considering the price, but it’s still disappointing. Second, the strong chemical smell that these polishes put off is so bad that I hardly ever use them anymore. So if you can handle the smell, they’re great. Otherwise, opt for a different brand.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Elf has great prices and this is a wonderful nail selection. When it comes to nail polish they can cost upwards of $20 per item I find that that is just not worth it when you can get OPI for seven dollars and is one of the best on the market along with china glaze. But I put this right next to those it stays on it goes on smooth and it has a very nice brush with the bottles. I would recommend this as a single purchase or as the set to anyone needing a couple new colors in their arsenal.
Amber B.
Ordered these on a Wednesday, and to my surprised, I received them on a Saturday (Prompt Delivery!) I'm very satisfied with these nail polishes because they come in full size, and that they polish is thick. You get your money worth; it's good when you are in designing nails and stuff, Iike I do, and of course I haven't gotten around that yet. The best thing about them is that you only need one coat! I will definetely be ordering again... I do recommend it.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
I would not use e.l.f. nail polishes I'm sorry it's just a dusting while the company if it reads that I am sorry but I do not use nail polishes I can use any other products like lipstick eyeliner mascara eyebrows eyelashes whatever it has to do with like face twice I will use it if it has to do with nails I will not use it whatsoever but if you guys send me stuff I will use it but I would have to say like the ups and downs of it
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
I like this nail polish set. The colors are nice. It’s affordable to buy. I like the packaging. Its repurchase worthy. I bought this product from Walmart. I would buy this product again. I recommend this product to anyone who likes a nail polish set with cool colors.
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
I bought this set a few weeks ago and have been really happy with how it wears. The polish takes a bit longer to dry than I am used to, but you will definitely be happy with the results. The colors all pair very nicely together - my favorite is the light grey with the gold sparkles on top. The last time I applied the polish I did 2 coats with no base or top coat and it lasted about a week.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this?
Lauren L.
Does this come with other colors?