e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Dina E.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ruwimbo M.e.l.f. Nail Cube uploaded by Ashley S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Perfect To Create Trendy Manicures This Season The Ultimate Gift For Any Nail Polish Enthusiast! Revolutionary Bristle Design Quick Dry Formula Formaldehyde Free Dibutyl Phthalate Free Toluene Free Revolutionary Bristle Design Helps Glide Color On Flawlessly.&Nbsp; Quick Dry Formula Promotes No-Mess Application, And Infused With Active Vitamin E To Promote Stronger, Healthier Nails.&Nbsp; No Animal Testing. 12 - 6 Ml (0.20 Fl Oz) Bottles Made In China Product Ingredients: Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Shimmer Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090),Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Glitter Nail Polish :&Nbsp; Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve).&Nbsp; May Contain:&Nbsp; Aluminum Powder, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007) Matte Finisher :&Nbsp; Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Silica, Nitrocellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

Sarah M.
I received this as a gift from a friend years ago. I really didn’t like these nail polishes. The formula was really thin and went on streaky. I feel like the top of the bottle makes it harder to hold and apply the polish. I don’t know if these are still sod but I wouldn’t recommend
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I was gifted a nail polish Cube for Christmas one year. I still have many of the polishes that I received from that Cube. There were three or four colors that really seem to pop and are my favorites, however, the majority were very similar shade and only had a couple of top coat glitter effects. Overall I was pleased to add the polishes to my collection and they apply very well and stay on with minimal chipping through the course of my manicure.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
I loved the colors it offers but I don’t really care for the quality. I usually put 2 to 3 coats of polish on any polish because of my work I do so I want it to last and this polish is really thin. I would recommend this for more of a kid Christmas gift. I’m rating it 3 stars because it might just be me and my work that puts wear and tear on the polish and not the polish it’s self.. this might be a great product for you just not me.
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I brought these nail polishes for my little sister for Christmas and I gave it to her and she loves them so I really like this product just cuz she loves it and if you are looking for a nice no product I think that she would tell you to get it I don't really use nail polish so I just got it for her cuz I usually go to the salon and get mine done so yeah
Amanda B.
This has a lot of very beautiful colors in it. I bought this actually a couple years ago and I still use a few of the colors. The reason I'm only giving 3 stars is because I found that some of these nail polishes are very thin and I have to apply several coats to get the coverage and look that I want. Also, over time some of the polishes have thickened up so much that I can't use them. They clump up when I go to apply them and it just makes everything difficult!
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
I love this pack and it's the perfect present for my 11 year old niece who love nail polish and is her into color. For the price to get all this is beyond amazing. For me it gives me the ability to bring colors to the nail salon that I don't see when I'm there. For her she gets to try out all these fun colors!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These nail polishes are the worst. I got this set as a gift and while the colors and finishes of the polishes are pretty they chip off within hours of application. This might be a fun gift for a young girl, but even with the low price it isn't worth it since the product does stay on your nails.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I received this nail polish a few years ago as a gift and they still work perfectly! 90% of the colors still are perfect texture now while only a few of them needed a touchup nail polish thinner. I would definitely recommend these polishes to everyone
Hannah S.
Vandling
I like doing my nails and i find this nail polish to be more easy to apply and depends on which kind but to dry faster. I know if I want to do my nails ina hurry then i would pick this one out. It's really not expensive and I always buy this nail polish.
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
I love the nail set great for Christmas present you can divide them and split the colors and they do last about as long as a normal polish would but if you plan on doing lots of cleaning washing dishes they will chip.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Where can I get this?
Lauren L.
Does this come with other colors?