BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Must Have Eyeliner Set
  • "I love the black eyeliner!!! The packaging makes it easy to use especially since I'm not a pro at applying eyeliner. I would definitely recommend this product!!! " in 19 reviews
  • "This is a baseline for liner. The applicator makes for easy to makes wings and it doesn't run and smear like others! " in 12 reviews
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a pretty nice set. I like how u get 3 1 regular eyeliner and 2 liquid. The regular eyeliner applies good but it doesn't glide along effortlessly ypu have to put some work in on it. The liquids are really good and have nice pigment and glide so smoothly. They gel doesn't bleed or anything. The only downfall which really isnt a downfall is that the liquid takes a bit to dry but other than that this is a good set. I would recommend using the stick eyeliner on the bottom lash line I think it just works better a makes it look smoldering and bring your eyes out I'd you add that extra little touch.
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
I got this eyeliner because I had a lot of issues doing liquid eyeliner. Like it took me over an hour to accept that my eye make up was beyond repair type issues. So, I bought the liquid eyeliner from ELF to practice! It’s cheap and it gets the job done! Pro tip: when you take the brush out of the bottle, there is always way too much eyeliner. The first few times I tried it got in my eyes and I thought I was going blind!! Make sure to get some off of the brush before it goes on your eye!
Ashley H.
Nescopeck
I liked everything that came with this except for the liquid eye liner. After applying the liner and allowing it to dry I found that through the day the liner would just peel off. Not smudge or run, I could peel the entire line off of my eyelid. Which after taking so long to get the line right is just devastating.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
I would not recommend this box to anyone. I was really disappointed. Although it only cost me $5 I thought it would work better. It was way too liquidy and got in my eye and it’s so scary when you get a big drop of black liquid in your eye! Not worth it.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love these! I skip buying the expensive liquid eyeliner thanks to this! As long as you have some eyelid primer, it stays and lasts, and goes on smoothly! I would recommend this to anyone unless you are super super picky over your eyeliner brands!
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
For the price it’s a great deal. The brush is very thin which I’m not a fan of. I like a little more to the brush for a thicker bolder line. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge. It’s definitely good if you’re on a tight budget.
Andreah A.
This has always been my favorite liquid eyeliner. It’s very thin and moves around easily. I have use the color charcoal and black. Product is very affordable. And has lasted me a long time, I would buy it over and over again
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
These are okay. They’re not the best but they’re good to have. The pigments okay, not as black and matte as if like. A little shiny so I’d set it with a black eyeshadow. Overall great price
Maddie M.
East Berlin, PA
I love the liquid eyeliner in this set. I use it all the time. It’s super inexpensive and it stays on for the most part. It doesn’t dry super matte but other than that, really good liner.
Jay 💖.
I got this set as a gift from my parents for Christmas,and I really liked it. I especially loved the midnight blue color. The only problem with it was the crayon,honestly. The eyeliner crayon was patchy and hard to use,but the liquid eyeliner was like their others,fairly pigmented and easy to get on. I'd rate it a 7.5/10 stars and would probably recommend.