e.l.f. Must Have Eyeliner Set uploaded by Becca T.e.l.f. Must Have Eyeliner Set uploaded by Kiyana B.e.l.f. Must Have Eyeliner Set uploaded by Jannele M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rebecca V.
I absolutely love this liquid liner. It is one of my favorites! The set comes with a navy and a black. The package looks very similar and I tend to get the two mixed up occasionally. But I absolutely love this product and how easy it is to apply. Price is amazing considering the quality. I will definitely purchase again
Shilo R.
West Plains, MO
This product got the job done, but so feel like the precision could be better. Felt tips are amazing for eyeliner and if you can find one that is exact in its movement than I would go for that option. Plus side to E.L.F. Is that their eyeliner prices at $2!!
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
I would not recommend this box to anyone. I was really disappointed. Although it only cost me $5 I thought it would work better. It was way too liquidy and got in my eye and it’s so scary when you get a big drop of black liquid in your eye! Not worth it.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love these! I skip buying the expensive liquid eyeliner thanks to this! As long as you have some eyelid primer, it stays and lasts, and goes on smoothly! I would recommend this to anyone unless you are super super picky over your eyeliner brands!
Jessica R.
Queen Creek
The eyeliner pencil is works but not as pigmented as the liquid liner. When I want a budget friendly liner I always buy the liquid. This is a nice set for a smokey eye. The liquid has a nice small brush for easy application. The eyeliner is very black and will stay in place all day. Does not crack. My only issue is that with swear, water or rubbing will cause it to smudge or run.
Maddie M.
State College , PA
I love the liquid eyeliner in this set. I use it all the time. It’s super inexpensive and it stays on for the most part. It doesn’t dry super matte but other than that, really good liner.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I love love loved this. I use the liquid liner every single day. It’s cheap and holds up like my more expensive kind. I literally paid $8 for this set and I have a liner pencil too that I use on my lower lid here and there
Destiny J.
Silverdale
They sell the gel eyeliner by itself and that’s what I use. I love the application brush. It’s my favorite even out of name brands. however, I feel like I run out of product super easily and sometimes it clumps on the opening. But for the price of $1 it’s definitely wayyy under priced. It’s such a good eyeliner. I use the jet black.
Emma T.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this product because I’m still learning to create the perfect eye liner. It’s great to handle and the color is perfect; unless you like your eyeliner to dry matte, I wouldn’t recommend this product! Would definitely recommend for beginners!
giselle g.
huntington beach
This product is very good I like it because is very smooth on the skin it is easy to apply and I don’t use this product daily but I use it once in a while it could approval it it could improve a little bit because once you use it a couple times the outside rim he gets a little flaky