e.l.f. Mouth Off Lipstick Remover

These lip remover pads make taking off your lipstick off a breeze with conditioning ingredients that wont leave your lips feeling dry. Use these lip remover pads to make removing lipstick as easy as putting it on. One swipe dissolves and lifts lipsticks of any kind, and leaves the lips bare and conditioned. These perfectly sized pads ensure that you wont waste another makeup wipe on removing your lipstick.

How To Use:

Swipe over lips in a back and fourth motion until color is removed.

Beauty tip: Perfect the edges of your lipstick by using a wipe to clean up your lipstick line.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ceteareth-25, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta

Does this product help with removing long lasting lip products like Lipsense?
Start your review of e.l.f. Mouth Off Lipstick Remover!
How would you rate this product?
304 Nightingale Vale
This is amazing I think you should check this out it helps me on my off days and it's omg amazing check it out your self but it's ok
Frankfurt am Main
I really love love the packaging and the food and it so good food and great service great love the packaging is really good food is
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia Pero me encantaria tener el honor de resibir sus productos se los agradeceria mucho
8260 NW 14th st Doral, Fl
Buen producto.! Súper recomendable de una muy buena calidad, excelente les aseguro que no se arrepentirá de consumirlo
Purchased at: Walmart
It is highly effective for lipstick removal. I like because it is a good and effective brand for a very low price
diagonal 39 sur 1f-17e.
I totally love this product, I love it, I think it is wonderful and very refreshing. I recommend it is amazing
I love e.l.f is one of my favorite brands is very good in their products, love this product in my lips 🐘🍒🌷
I don’t think this lipstick remover work to well. It doesn’t worth the money so I don’t recommend it
Very nice lipstick remover it removers waterproof lipstick nicely and quicklya and love the packaging
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
This product work and I was really surprised on how well it works job properly and it was amazing.