elf Monochromatic Multi Stick - Glimmering Guava - 0155oz

e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick - Glimmering Guava - 0.155oz

The versatile, e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick is multi-use and can be used on your eyes, lips and cheeks for a soft, glowy, monochromatic look. Use this shimmery, luxuriously blendable cream-to-powder stick as your eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush for a cohesive, monochromatic look. The lightweight, blendable formula makes it virtually mistake proof and perfect for touch-ups on the go. All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick - Glimmering Guava - 0.155oz!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Rapids, MI
e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick - Glimmering Guava - 0.155oz uploaded by Annette P.
Yeah I don’t know if these sticks are for me , I’m no good with blending but I gave it my best shot, tried wiping it on with the stick then took my finger and blended it in , used this shade and sparkling rose along with another brand stick and done . It was ok for me that’s it.
League City, TX
e.l.f. Monochromatic Multi Stick - Glimmering Guava - 0.155oz uploaded by Heidi K.
This is a product that is going to take some working with for me to learn how best to apply it. I love the monochromatic look it can give and the shade though so I think it's worth it. Starting with eye application, it blended pretty well with a fluffy eye brush around the edges and then I went in directly with the stick on the lid and it looked great but being a cream product it quickly creased. I set it with some luminous setting powder and performed better after that but I still after a long wear time it creased. The shade on my cheeks is beautiful (applied with fluffy blush brush) but it's a lot of glitter and some rather big particles so I wouldn't want to wear it with otherwise bare skin. I put some tinted finishing powder over it though and it subdued beautifully so I think I can still make it work for draping or highlighting. And on the lips I'm not a huge fan, again the glitter is just a little too much for me and the texture is kind of weird but after using the tissue paper/ setting powder trick to matte it down it felt better. A clear gloss over that looks nice(not pictured). Overall I like that it's a new kind of product for me to play with and the color is stunning so I'll continue to use it.

Looking for your answer?