BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Clear, leave-on mask delivers hydration overnight so you awake to soft skin that looks refreshed and nourished. Infused with Purified Water, Aloe, Vitamin E, and Jojoba to help hydrate, soothe, and nourish the skin.

All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates!

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Orbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

• Does this mask live up to it's claims?1 Answers
  • Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dryer skin?1 Answers
  • Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!1 Answers
Shelley G.
This is usually the very last step in my night skincare routine. It is very hydrating by itself, but I use it as my last step to seal in all the layers of my skincare products. It doesn't sit on top of my skin like a sheet mask. It holds everything in place and since I use several hyaluronic acid products, it also adds hydration I feel my skin needs along with the hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid draws moisture into skin, but it can also draw moisture out of your skin if not used correctly. I learned that the hard way so now I use this sleeping mask so my skincare products work well like they should.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I have only used it twice and I bought it last week. However, this is amazing. It helped with some of my acne by drying it up a bit. Seriously I feel like for me it helped my scarring. My skin also looked more plump and felt much smoother. I have dry skin and it gets worse in winter and this moisturized my skin well.
Jenesi T.
New York
I really do love this product, but the smell is a bit off for me. The packaging doesnt really offended me even though it feels a bit cheap but i find the price of any elf cosmetics to be super affordable. I do apply this every nught before bed and my face in the morning is very hydrated. I recommend this product if you dont have a sensitive nose to and off smell.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Actually really love this stuff! I add a generous amount of the mask to my face right before bed and I wake up feeling super hydrated and smooth!! I like it because it absorbs pretty quickly into my skin so I can fall asleep not having to worry about getting my pillow dirty with the mask :-)
Amber M.
Pittsburgh
Moisturizes my face very well and keeps it soft but not feeling greasy. I use it more in the winter to save my skin from the harsh winter weather. Did not make me break out and is gentle to my skin. I recommend.
Gladys G.
I love elf products! They feel great on the skin and dont dry my skin out like some other masks would. I noticed that my skin tended to look more moist and clear. Definitely recommend it.
Tiffanie 💎.
Bentonville, AR
This was the best product by far I am so thankful to Of found this it was actually my friend who had told me about it and I used it all the time after that it has nice quality great packaging and I would recommend
Samantha M.
This product did not do what it was intended to do. My face broke out the next day after using this product. If you have oily skin or sensitive skin I would not recommend using this product for your face.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
It was an average mask. It didn’t do much for my face. It had a nice consistency and a not too powerful scent and it was a good product to use. It was pretty gentle. Wouldn’t buy again though. There are better masks out there.
Emily F.
Haddon Heights , NJ
This is a perfect thing if you want to preserve your makeup for the day. However I've heard of new and better products. It's very gentle and it was recommended to be by an e.l.f sales rep
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!
Jessica G.
Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dryer skin?
Shan E.
Does this mask live up to it's claims?