e.l.f. Moisturizing Sleeping Mask uploaded by Catherine I.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This clear, leave-on Moisturizing Sleeping Mask delivers hydration overnight so you awake to soft and refreshed skin. Infused with purified water, aloe, vitamin e, and jojoba get nourished and soothed skin every morning.

Moisturizing Sleeping Mask

HOW TO USE

• Apply mask over clean face.
  • Allow the mask to sit for 10 minutes.
  • Follow up with an added moisturizer or night cream.
  • Cleanse face in the morning with warm water.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.

1.16 fl.oz./33g

All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates!

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Orbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

• Does this mask live up to it's claims?1 Answers
  • Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dry...1 Answers
  • Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!1 Answers
e.l.f. Moisturizing Sleeping Mask
  • "I love this product. I've had it for a couple of months now and I've learned that using just a little bit does so much. I'm very dry in my T-zone, and after using this for a couple of nights I've noticed that I'm not dry and flaky in those areas anymore. The product itself is great for sensitive skin and smells amazing! I highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin or someone who's trying to maintain a smooth complexion." in 7 reviews
Ashley N.
Riverdale, NJ
The amount of product is very limited but still can last awhile. The price is very cost efficient and the product does what it should for my skin. For the price it met my expectations. I do wish there was more product but it can be found in most drug stores which is helpful.
Shelley G.
This is usually the very last step in my night skincare routine. It is very hydrating by itself, but I use it as my last step to seal in all the layers of my skincare products. It doesn't sit on top of my skin like a sheet mask. It holds everything in place and since I use several hyaluronic acid products, it also adds hydration I feel my skin needs along with the hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid draws moisture into skin, but it can also draw moisture out of your skin if not used correctly. I learned that the hard way so now I use this sleeping mask so my skincare products work well like they should.
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked. For a very cheap product it worked wonders on my skin. The packaging is very nice and feels luxurious I would definitely recommend this to others
Jenesi T.
Bronx, NY
I really do love this product, but the smell is a bit off for me. The packaging doesnt really offended me even though it feels a bit cheap but i find the price of any elf cosmetics to be super affordable. I do apply this every nught before bed and my face in the morning is very hydrated. I recommend this product if you dont have a sensitive nose to and off smell.
Amber M.
Pittsburgh
Moisturizes my face very well and keeps it soft but not feeling greasy. I use it more in the winter to save my skin from the harsh winter weather. Did not make me break out and is gentle to my skin. I recommend.
mary d.
I really enjoy this product. At first, I didn't see any results, but after I started using it over my other skincare products it worked wonders. It gave my skin the extra hydration it needed. The packaging is beautiful and feels luxurious. I will be repurchasing when I run out because the price is affordable.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
I have only used it twice and I bought it last week. However, this is amazing. It helped with some of my acne by drying it up a bit. Seriously I feel like for me it helped my scarring. My skin also looked more plump and felt much smoother. I have dry skin and it gets worse in winter and this moisturized my skin well.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Actually really love this stuff! I add a generous amount of the mask to my face right before bed and I wake up feeling super hydrated and smooth!! I like it because it absorbs pretty quickly into my skin so I can fall asleep not having to worry about getting my pillow dirty with the mask :-)
Gladys B.
I love elf products! They feel great on the skin and dont dry my skin out like some other masks would. I noticed that my skin tended to look more moist and clear. Definitely recommend it.
Eden P.
Houston
With this unpredictable Texas weather my skin tends to dry out pretty fast. So I bought this product to see if it works. IT DOES! This light weight bottle has magic in it because my skin has been feeling beyond amazing because of it. It’s worth the price.
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!
Jessica G.
Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dryer skin?
Shan E.
Does this mask live up to it's claims?