BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #89 in Face Masks

Clear, leave-on mask delivers hydration overnight so you awake to soft skin that looks refreshed and nourished. Infused with Purified Water, Aloe, Vitamin E, and Jojoba to help hydrate, soothe, and nourish the skin.

All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates!

Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Orbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

• Does this mask live up to it's claims?1 Answers
  • Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dryer skin?1 Answers
  • Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!1 Answers
Amber M.
Pittsburgh
Moisturizes my face very well and keeps it soft but not feeling greasy. I use it more in the winter to save my skin from the harsh winter weather. Did not make me break out and is gentle to my skin. I recommend.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sleeping mask is something that I've now incorporated into my nightly skin care routine because of how baby soft this makes my skin feel. Not only is it super moisturizing, it also is really long lasting because my skin is just as smooth the next morning.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a pretty nice product. I used it recently along with another skincare product and it worked nicely. I purchased it on EBay. Elf always had nice, clean, packaging and great quality product. I usually recommend their products to models I do makeup on for photo shoots.
Tiffanie 💎.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the best product by far I am so thankful to Of found this it was actually my friend who had told me about it and I used it all the time after that it has nice quality great packaging and I would recommend
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not do what it was intended to do. My face broke out the next day after using this product. If you have oily skin or sensitive skin I would not recommend using this product for your face.
Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect thing if you want to preserve your makeup for the day. However I've heard of new and better products. It's very gentle and it was recommended to be by an e.l.f sales rep
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product sooo much! I have very dry skin, so I gave this a try and it did not disappoint! My skin feel so moisturized in the morning. Love it! Also, a little goes a long way.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best face mask that I use for my skin care routine it keeps your skin clear and keeps less pimples away! It’s between expensive and inexpensive but it works GREAT!
Marylou C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this product a 10 stars if I could...This product has exceeded my expectations and my face was not left feeling dry or oily the next morning...love love love
Emily A.
Houghton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually when I buy sleeping masks they always make my skin really oily or really dry and it gets annoying, but when I used elfs it worked really well and my face felt much more moisturized and rejuvinated
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Does this work? Need something for dry winter skin!
Shan E.
Does this mask live up to it's claims?
Jessica G.
Is this for a range of skin types or does it cater to dryer skin?